"Distort my wish" game.

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Samantha said:
pretty simple. Your an evil genie and screw everyone over, so you give people what they wish for, but change something that they didn't think of, which puts them worse off than they were before.

For example: I wish for world peace. (yeah, right).

so you could come along and say, ok, there is absolute peace on earth... because your the only living thing on it.

You can be as evil as you'd like.
(anyone tell I'm bored?)

ok, I wish that we had a different president.
So let's say someone wishes to make love to some particular famous woman/man. How would the evil genie distort that one?

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I wish there was an endless cave with a permanent opening and an everlasting batteries that never dies out in my headlamp
So you keep going and going but unfortunatly it also is a labarynth that never ends so you get stuck in it with little to eat...

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
l
Chobaja said:
So let's say someone wishes to make love to some particular famous woman/man. How would the evil genie distort that one?
STD

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
er, someguy forgot to make a wish for us to distort. someone wish something!

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
Chobaja said:

With no timeframe specified, that opens up a lotta potential evil. Don't know when it's going to happen, or what state the celeb is in (such as dead) by the time the wish is actually fufilled.

As for a wish...

I'll wish for perfect health.

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
The Genie grants your wish, imprisons you in a bottle and buries you in a dungeon for archeologists to dig up 10,000,000 years from now.

I wish that I could turn invisible/visible at will...

That's the whole living space angle. Genie blatantly ignored part of my wish. I'm trying to correct Jafar's error.

Marginal, the reason you have perfect health is because you've been abducted by aliens. They use their advanced medical science to keep you healthy for their tests.

I wish the genie would spend the rest of its life as a cocker spaniel.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
rutherford said:
The Djynn automatically turns you into a female cocker spaniel and marks you as his lifelong concubine (which, by the way, for a djynn, is eternity).

I wish stupid people could not procreate ...

silatman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
rutherford said:

And it comes to pass that the genie was turned into a cocker spaniel till the end of his days but the genie by virtue of a clause in his employment contract is reborn 24hours later and you are then cursed to have a divine cocker spaniel until the end of your days that can never be house trained.

I wish to win undisputed any and all competions I enter whether it be the lotto or a running race until I die of natural causes without suffering any ill health or unexplained expiriences until that time.

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
I wish stupid people could not procreate ...
hmmmm... Since everyone has done something stupid in their life (notice, you didn't give a threshold or anything), no one can procreate and you've effectively wiped out the human race.

Marginal said:
I'll wish for perfect health.
Okay. Your wish is granted, and you're instantly turned into a statue, your mind trapped in a body of solid stone. You can not move, nor see, nor smell, nor taste, but you'll never get sick, never be injured, and never die (that's pretty perfect from a health P.O.V.). ;)

Silatman said:
I wish to win undisputed any and all competions I enter whether it be the lotto or a running race until I die of natural causes without suffering any ill health or unexplained expiriences until that time.
Right. You start winning everything, and become famous as the luckiest man on earth. Your luck knows no bounds, and you're investigated repeatedly for fraud charges, but nothing sticks. Your wily mind soon looks for loopholes, "racing" to cure cancer against the pharmacutical companies, and you win. You're seen by relgious groups as the second coming, and chaos insues in society as people think judgement day has come. As a last act of desperation, you are killed in your sleep to prove you're just a man, using a concoction that can only be attributed to natural causes...

As a side note, has anyone seen the X-files where Mulder found a djinn, and was trying to come up with the perfect wish? He had like 3 typed pages for the wish trying to clean up every loophole, and finally threw it away and wished the djinn away since he knew he couldn't get it perfect.

That being said, I wish for the dijinn to tell me the perfect wish with no loopholes for world peace without any harm to myself or loved ones. Then, I'd give it to the next person in line. :D

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OUMoose said:
That being said, I wish for the dijinn to tell me the perfect wish with no loopholes for world peace without any harm to myself or loved ones. Then, I'd give it to the next person in line. :D

As Peace mean no killing. All form of killing would have to be removed. Invluding all the weather which might kill someone or a plant or an ant. Therefore the perfect wish for world Peace with no loop holes, would cause either no life, (* unless as a loophole, or life as we cannot concieve it, i.e. a new universe, and we know from Quantum Mechanics ;) that that cannot happen, so the Djinni, just makes you into another Djinni, to solve the problem yourself. :D

I wish to be happy.

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
...so the Djinni, just makes you into another Djinni, to solve the problem yourself. :D
Works for me!! :)

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
I wish to be happy.
One can not understand happiness without feeling abject sorrow, so ... you are thus sad for a large portion of the future.

I wish for alternative fuels to override our need for fossil fuel.

K

kenpochad

rutherford said:
I wish for the genie's power, without any limitation on living space or requirement to make other people's wishes come true

OK but you cant grant your own wishes

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
One can not understand happiness without feeling abject sorrow, so ... you are thus sad for a large portion of the future.

I wish for alternative fuels to override our need for fossil fuel.
It turns out human blood is the only remaining resource available, and it's quite suitable...but you must personally give a little each day or give up your wheels...

I wish for unlimited wishes...:uhyeah:

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
evenflow1121 said:
Yeah, they made a movie similar to this here, called djin or jin or something along those lines.
There were 4 movies made called "Wishmaster" about a djinn. Good Saturday afternoon movie watching material. :p

mj-hi-yah said:
I wish for unlimited wishes...
Ah, but you didn't say your wishes, so all the wishes of the world that have ever been wished (by good OR evil) all come true, thereby destroying all of society... :)

I wish for the power to control human life and death in this world for all time.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OUMoose said:
I wish for the power to control human life and death in this world for all time.

Thus you find yourself making what you think are sound decisions on who should live and who should die only to find that you can't possibly make those decisions because 90% of your decisions are wrong, you can't handle the grief and stress from it all and end up self-skewered on your own sword and the rest of the world holds an annual barbeque in your name where they gleefully roast the most recently passed relative.

I wish all my shoelaces would tie and untie at the appropriate times by themselves.

Latest Discussions