Dispatchers

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know you have pissed a dispatcher off when you magically start getting every DB (dead body) call that comes along.

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
-I don't know if any police departments schedule patrol like this but it worked at one of the sites I've done security at. Granted we had only 4-5 officers per shift but the first officer on the day shift would come in a 6am, then 2 more at 7am, then the last one or two at 8am.

-Then likewise on the 2nd shift, one officer at 2pm, 2 more at 3pm, and then again at 4pm. And again on the graveyard at 10pm, 11 and 12. Worked out well, unless we were short staffed. But we always had someone on the road.

-Dispatching there was always amusing. There was rarely a problem there, unless it was with the client. Which was frequent.

Andrew

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know you have pissed a dispatcher off when you magically start getting every DB (dead body) call that comes along.

How well I know that..Same thing happens if you fail to bring the dispatcher a coffee or fail to respond back to the station in a timley manner to give them a smoke break..A pissed off dispatcher going through nicotine withdrawal..Not a good thing..

Latest Discussions