Different Pics Of Yourself

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
Tess doesn't need a pack of wild dogs.... Seig would be more than enough for the few things she couldn't handle on her own. As for the millionaire part.. well, they run a kenpo school... you do the math.:shrug:

Tess, haven't seen a lot of you and Seig on here lately. You guys doing alright? Hope you didn't have any trouble with all the flooding last week.

You got it Letch~!! *G* Yeah we're fine,Thanks for asking~!!
Seig and his dad are taking their annual hunting trip this week, he left yesterday and back Wed. I've been online... just kinda keeping a low profile.. The flooding didn't reach us.. but man those winds were wicked~! Hope all is well with you~!!

Tess

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here's a Pic of the nice new Braids in my Beard... Why am I posting this???

DSC00002.jpg

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Northern
I think I am going to need this much cold water now! Ruff Ruff!

I see you needed a little cooling off after seeing our beloved Tess.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D . She has that affect on men.:asian:

OP
N

Northern

For the record.

Attachments

• $resize assistant-1.jpg
    $resize assistant-1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 168
OP
T

TheRustyOne

Technopunk...

sorry, but it looks like Barenaked Ladies tries to be punk...

j/k j/k

i'm just wanting to see your boss's face....teehee.

OP
M

marshallbd

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Kris,

I hope you have the time of your life ;)

There's one they have in Baltimore every year.. but I'm not too keen on that as they blacktopped the 'streets' and uhh.. that sure takes away the ambiance of the times.. in Florida it was held in a gorgeous park..under the canopy of exotic trees.. it was a lovely one..

Look forward to your pics~!
UYou should see the one they have in Larkspur Colorado just north of Denver......It has a medeival wall around the whole thing and is a blast....I go every year.....

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by marshallbd
UYou should see the one they have in Larkspur Colorado just north of Denver......It has a medeival wall around the whole thing and is a blast....I go every year.....

Hey Beau :) Well here's hoping there's one comparable in your new neck of the woods *G* I didn't get to go this year.. *pouts*

OP
M

marshallbd

Tiger Tattoo.. Don't think I would get one.. but it looks kinda neat :)

(fiddling in Photoshop)
I like that alot ....Now a Dragon?

OP
M

marshallbd

Hey Beau :) Well here's hoping there's one comparable in your new neck of the woods *G* I didn't get to go this year.. *pouts*
Is the one in Baltimore the closest one?

OP
M

marshallbd

ruhoh.. you're going back in the archives hahaaa
Yeah....I explore a new thread each day and read every post and throw my two cents in when the urge strikes me

OP
N

Northern

Yes, that is lake erie... just outside the breakwall down by the Erie Basin Marina. It's not my boat though in case you were thinking of being impressed.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Northern
Yes, that is lake erie... just outside the breakwall down by the Erie Basin Marina. It's not my boat though in case you were thinking of being impressed.

It's not the size of the man's boat.. but how he skippers it.. :D I spent many a regatta sailing on Lake Erie.. It surely has it's temperments~!!

OP
N

Northern

Although it's my guess you like stormy weather, with me it's ALL smooth sailing. :)

OP
N

Northern

I can manage to reef in the Jib with a strong and steady hand. If that is what you were wondering ...

Latest Discussions