Different Pics Of Yourself

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We went hiking this weekend :)
what a gorgeous 80 degree day in November~!

Attachments

• $cacaponpktesssm.jpg
    $cacaponpktesssm.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 265

ABN

Green Belt
Reaction score
Tess,
Great Pic! I should have just looked at this pic and moved on BUT!
Unfortunately, I scrolled back a page and found the links to the Peter Pan website. My wife and I are discussing the whole child thing right now. Maybe we should just get another cat. Peter Pan was not what I. needed to see:erg:

Perhaps he will find his niche when he gets his own TV show. Perhaps we could call it "Queer Eye for the SCA straight guy"?

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hehee thanks :)

Yeah that was one thing I coulda gone through life without seeing too~!!! And child thing.. well hey.. cat's are good but Kids are precious.. Good luck *G*

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tess, Geat photo. Were you going for the "mountain lioness" look with that? Let's see... don't make eye contact, back away slowly, never run... or just stand and get pounced on. LOL!

Mr. C, I couldn't look at your photo with out hearing Jeff Corwin's voice in the background talking about the wild and dangerous beast that could charge at any moment and then going off on one of his tangent voice imitations.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
Mr. C, I couldn't look at your photo with out hearing Jeff Corwin's voice in the background talking about the wild and dangerous beast that could charge at any moment and then going off on one of his tangent voice imitations.

LOL!:rofl: CRACKIE!! Over heaa we hav a one of kind a errrr ahhhhh wild beasty from the west outback of the US!
softly ..... we dare not get toooo close for the nature of the animal is volatile at best... here we find a rare occasion where the beast has shed his normal black shorts and has molted into long pants.
shhhhhhhhh...... it looks like he has spotted us, and is carefully sizing us up......... damn!!!!! I forgot my gun, but a good thing I have a bag of fresh crab legs to divert em if he charges us...

I have no Idea why he would be down heraa, he must be way off course looking for Corpus Christi and the Texas road kill, rictillo he loves to tease......

:) :D :rofl: :rolleyes: ;)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We'll take these two back to the zoo for the captive breedin' program. Meanwhile, me best mate, Wes, will get a top jaw rope ready for the biggun. Crieckie, what a little rippah! who's a naughty boy?! This'n will give Agro a run for 'is money!:rofl:

OP
N

Northern

I think I am going to need this much cold water now! Ruff Ruff!

Attachments

• $resize assistant-1.jpg
    $resize assistant-1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 200
OP
N

Northern

That was for Tess's hiking photo... to be more specific
:)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Northern
That was for Tess's hiking photo... to be more specific
:)

Hi Northern :) Welcome to the Board, Glad you clarified the hydrant shot.. I was rather confused *G* I see you're from Buffalo.. I'm originally from western NY too, Good to have you aboard :)

Tess

OP
N

Northern

I am an old timer that hadn't logged on in so long I had to re-initialize my account.... but thanks.... and thanks more for the photo :)

OP
N

Northern

I suppose when you said "we" went hiking you meant you and your 6'4" 10th Degree Millionaire Husband, and his pack of wild dogs?

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I suppose when you said "we" went hiking you meant you and your 6'4" 10th Degree Millionaire Husband, and his pack of wild dogs?
Tess doesn't need a pack of wild dogs.... Seig would be more than enough for the few things she couldn't handle on her own. As for the millionaire part.. well, they run a kenpo school... you do the math.:shrug:

Tess, haven't seen a lot of you and Seig on here lately. You guys doing alright? Hope you didn't have any trouble with all the flooding last week.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Northern

He's the perfect height for me and a 3rd degree, and a millionaire in my eyes *G* Pack of wild dogs.. nah.. just a very loveable Black lab :) (He's off with his guns at the moment on a hunting trip with his dad)
if you look around the board.. you'll see him.. Seig :)

Latest Discussions