Dennis Conatser @ Mountaineer Martial

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
We'll have to make sure the "Special Crab Runner" aka SDjr is on hand.......

With the addition of Ricardo Castillo please make sure that SDjr. is in running condition to keep the plates coming.:D :rofl:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
With the addition of Ricardo Castillo please make sure that SDjr. is in running condition to keep the plates coming.:D :rofl:

Ha ha, funny..............

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
Ricardo,
I thought you were smarter than that.....Stick Dummy jr is the crab runner. We say we want more crabs, he runs and gets them.....Sheesh, enjoy it.

In the world of Kenpo, who knows anymore. Ok, for you, I'll try to enjoy it...........where's my cup?:idunno:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
In the world of Kenpo, who knows anymore. Ok, for you, I'll try to enjoy it...........where's my cup?:idunno:

LOL he was so good that he went and got 3 more plates AFTER I was finished!! Man I had crab coming my ears!! But he's a great kid.

:D

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
Man I have crabs coming out of my ears!!

:D

You know if you go to the doctor he can give you precription for that. ;)

heh heh heh

S

Stick Dummy

Mr C & Jason

SDjr sparred last night- Get this, He used a "leg" of kicking set AND all the YB techs on his opponent.:asian:

Jason - Cardio? WTF is CARDIO???? You better work on stomach expansion techniques if you're gonna run with the big dogs (and "Dummy Dogs") at Crab Fest #3.

Ricardo - Seigs wrong - No defibrillator needed, just jumper cables with K-Y impregnated maxi pads on the end.:rofl: :rofl:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stick Dummy
...Jason - Cardio? WTF is CARDIO???? You better work on stomach expansion techniques if you're gonna run with the big dogs ....

See I prefer to put miles on the treadmill on various types of programs. Long distance one day then make a shorter distance another day. While using the short distance set up the incline periodically with elevating the speed of the treadmill. Then use a stationary bike or use the stairmaster or use all three in the same day. I don't like to over eat although I have before but I just don't like to do it.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Oh, I was just stating that I personally don't like to over eat is all.

I sat across from Jason at every meal.. and he can eat when he has a mind to.. it was that OCTOPUS and Hot Green nonsense Mr. C had him try that clipped his appetite methinks.. Man if you coulda seen his face all contorted ~!!

Poor guy... Lesson learned.. never accept tidbits- even from friends ~!

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
It was that OCTOPUS and Hot Green nonsense Mr. C had him try that clipped his appetite methinks.. Man if you coulda seen his face all contorted ~!!

Octopus is AWESOME!!! Wasabi is awesome too....... I can't help it if he has led a sheltered life in Ohio! We just have to "condition" his tongue a little more I think. I'll work on him some more.:D

:asian:

R

RCastillo

Octopus is AWESOME!!! Wasabi is awesome too....... I can't help it if he has led a sheltered life in Ohio! We just have to "condition" his tongue a little more I think. I'll work on him some more.:D

Yuk, I don't think I wanna go now. I ain't into that stuff!:barf:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm hurt! Now I'll never make it in AK!:wah:

Be strong young man........ it's not for everyone ........ but remember even Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team, but came back and, well, the rest is history!

So there IS hope if you but try.:)

R

RCastillo

Be strong young man........ it's not for everyone ........ but remember even Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team, but came back and, well, the rest is history!

So there IS hope if you but try.:)

How can I? I 'll always be in your shadow. People will say, "There goes DC's student, DC this, DC that! :(

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How can I? I 'll always be in your shadow. People will say, "There goes DC's student, DC this, DC that! :(

It sounds like your jealous to me:p

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Octopus is AWESOME!!! Wasabi is awesome too.......

We do have a china buffet about 15 miles from home. I know they don't have any of that stuff there. I'm still not sure how your insides digested that stuff 'cause it was rough for me.:(

Latest Discussions