Death By Caffeine

After 179.93 cans of Mountain Dew, you'd be pushing up daisies.
Well... I'm dead already then... presumably this is all at once? Not just over a period of time say... a month or two... maybe three? :caffeine:

Well... I'm dead already then... presumably this is all at once? Not just over a period of time say... a month or two... maybe three? :caffeine:

I'm sure it's if you ingested that much caffeine all at once, but still its a fun little thing. Also check out the death by penguin mints calculator. It's kind of the same thing, but has mints, and other stuff like No-Doz.

I'm a tea drinker, it would take 304.95 cups of brewed tea or 955.50 cups of green tea to kill me, but I think I'd probably either drown or explode before the caffiene could do its work.

I'm a tea drinker, it would take 304.95 cups of brewed tea or 955.50 cups of green tea to kill me, but I think I'd probably either drown or explode before the caffiene could do its work.

I'd probably die of astonishment at my own bizarre behavior somewhere around the 50th cup of tea [brewed, imported] in a row before anything else got me...

I'd probably die of astonishment at my own bizarre behavior somewhere around the 50th cup of tea [brewed, imported] in a row before anything else got me...
Either that or die of a heart attack running to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

Either that or die of a heart attack running to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

Or the complications of a ruptured bladder in the midst of a heart-attack...

There are so many ways to die---the irony is real cruel here: all you want is a little extra help waking up, and you wind up sleeping The Big Sleep...

Or the complications of a ruptured bladder in the midst of a heart-attack...

There are so many ways to die---the irony is real cruel here: all you want is a little extra help waking up, and you wind up sleeping The Big Sleep...

But with all those antioxidants in my system, at least I'd die healthy :uhyeah:

well I can 521.91 cans of Cherry coke before I choke to death

You'd probably be in the last stage of diabetes long before you got to that point... that stuff has a ton of sugar in it...

It would take 116 cups of brewed coffee to kill me. Or zero. Zero cups would definitely be the end of me. ;)

Was fun looking at that :)

Like some stated, you probably will die from other things first. I'd vote for sugar related death or kidney failure.

Latest Discussions

Back