Dave Simmons

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I was reading on the Internet this a.m. (Thanksgiving Day) at work. I happened to run across a post by Dave Simmons. He died a September a number of years back... And left a vacuum.

Dave and I used to spar on the websites, sometimes seriously, but more often in fun as we were, at the time, "both" little kids at heart. He usually had the full story on stuff that other people only had the "she said... He said". And we often "clashed" on the various techniques and applications.

No particular reason to post this other than I wish Dave was still here, and thought to bring his memory up for those in the world of Tracy who liked him and got to interact with him.

I miss you Dave. :asian:

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I was reading on the Internet this a.m. (Thanksgiving Day) at work. I happened to run across a post by Dave Simmons. He died a September a number of years back... And left a vacuum.

Dave and I used to spar on the websites, sometimes seriously, but more often in fun as we were, at the time, "both" little kids at heart. He usually had the full story on stuff that other people only had the "she said... He said". And we often "clashed" on the various techniques and applications.

No particular reason to post this other than I wish Dave was still here, and thought to bring his memory up for those in the world of Tracy who liked him and got to interact with him.

I miss you Dave. :asian:

It has been a little over a year since he passed. Certainly a kenpo ambassador, and very passionate about his art.

Latest Discussions