Datu Hartman and Guru Parsons

OP
P

progressivetactics

Thanks Nightingale...but do you know any KENPO schools!!

just kidding.
I will follow up with all these schools this week!

THanks again.

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Michigan Modern Arnis
Mr. Hal Edwards
4603 Hunt Club Dr. 1A, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Office: (313) 529-5525, Home: (313) 434-5549 1 hr away

Kali Academy of Martial Arts
31171 Stephenson Highway
Madison Heights, MI 48071
248-616-0580 25 mis away

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
International Karate Dojo
19170 James Couzens Fwy, Detroit, MI 48235-1931
Phone: (313)345-3254

Academy of Martial Arts
16213 W 7 Mile Rd, Detroit, MI 48235-2906
Phone: (313)835-2509

Ace International Martial Arts
8849 Grand River Ave, Detroit, MI 48204-2239
Phone: (313)894-4015

Alkebu-Lan Center-Martial Arts
7701 Harper Ave, Detroit, MI 48213-2411
Phone: (313)921-1616

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
i just got done sealing loading and stamping envolpes i plan on sending to martial arts school around the detriot area

just trying to help

OP
P

progressivetactics

No, I can't make it I'm afraid.

Arnisador.......What are you afraid of?

It won't be that bad!!!

j/k.
Maybe next time.

bb

OP
M

Ma_Kuiwu

I will be there.
I cannot say if Marissa will be able to come. We have some difficulties with four children and one wheelchair and all of the assorted things that go with Marissa and her health. Its never as easy as just packing up and going.

I would love for you to meet her. Maybe get a picture with her, but we will have to wait and see if my sister-in-law, can come and help.

Ordinarily it wouldnt be hard, but as I will be training, that leaves my wife to do it all.

But I am looking foreword to it.

OP
P

progressivetactics

Datu Hartman and Guru Parsons:
Let me again say THANK YOU for this wonderful, kind event you have given us. I am very grateful. Although $$$ for Marissa is the ultimate goal with this event, I have had a wonderful time in promoting this event, interacting with dozens of martial artists that I would have otherwise never got to meet. I have had tons of emails of support, and encouragment, and some pay pal donations from people who couldn't attend. THis has been a great event, and hasn't even happened yet!

The Marks Family is what this is about, but I have gained soo much from it, I can not thank you 2 enough!!!

:asian:

respectfully,

bb

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renegade
A couple days to go. Who's going to be there?

NOt going to name names and jinx something, yet I have received a call or two from some old friends who said they might drop by. :D Looking good !

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ma_Kuiwu
I will be there.
I cannot say if Marissa will be able to come. We have some difficulties with four children and one wheelchair and all of the assorted things that go with Marissa and her health. Its never as easy as just packing up and going.

I would love for you to meet her. Maybe get a picture with her, but we will have to wait and see if my sister-in-law, can come and help.

Ordinarily it wouldnt be hard, but as I will be training, that leaves my wife to do it all.

But I am looking foreword to it.

Sir, if Marissa is unable to come, that is fine. WE all understand. As to pictures, Tim is usally in the Detroit Area about once a month and I live with in driving distance. I know I can make it another day when things are less hectic.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by progressivetactics
Datu Hartman and Guru Parsons:
Let me again say THANK YOU for this wonderful, kind event you have given us. I am very grateful. Although $$$ for Marissa is the ultimate goal with this event, I have had a wonderful time in promoting this event, interacting with dozens of martial artists that I would have otherwise never got to meet. I have had tons of emails of support, and encouragment, and some pay pal donations from people who couldn't attend. This has been a great event, and hasn't even happened yet!

The Marks Family is what this is about, but I have gained soo much from it, I can not thank you 2 enough!!!

respectfully,

bb

Mr. Barker, I am glad you also have gained from this experience. And thank you for the co-ordinating of the event.

I think about six (6) maybe more will be coming. Not until the cash is in the box will I count them :D.

People form our past have called and said they wanted to show up and train and or just chat afterwards!

I hope everyone gains from this event also !

Enjoy

PS: 38 hours until the seminar :D

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
We all have been trying very hard to make this event huge. I hope all goes well and it is a fun time. I sent out lots of info to people so hope all of them show. that would be great lets then 36 hrs to the semair

Latest Discussions