Congrats to Wisconsin...

Namii

Green Belt
Reaction score
oh cool! I go to WI quite a bit, and hopefully they will honor a good # of states licences

Madcity

White Belt
Reaction score
Yes, we have actually had a huge influx of Concealed Carry classes croping up lately in Wisconsin because a lot of people are interested in qualifying for their CC permit.

The school I attend (Infusion Mixed Martial Arts) offers a Concealed Carry training class every couple weeks which meets the state requirements to qualify for a CC permit in Wisconsin.

The class is about 4 hours, and is taught by special agent Benjamin Poller who has an extensive background in law enforcement training. If you are in the area (Dane County / Mount Horeb) and interested in qualifying for a Concealed Carry permit I would recommend checking the class out. Even if you don’t want a permit it is just good to know your rights and the rights of others regarding carrying a firearm. :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, we have actually had a huge influx of Concealed Carry classes croping up lately in Wisconsin because a lot of people are interested in qualifying for their CC permit.

The school I attend (Infusion Mixed Martial Arts) offers a Concealed Carry training class every couple weeks which meets the state requirements to qualify for a CC permit in Wisconsin.

The class is about 4 hours, and is taught by special agent Benjamin Poller who has an extensive background in law enforcement training. If you are in the area (Dane County / Mount Horeb) and interested in qualifying for a Concealed Carry permit I would recommend checking the class out. Even if you don’t want a permit it is just good to know your rights and the rights of others regarding carrying a firearm. :)

Nice! I love hearing about martial arts schools making the training available periodically. Certainly it is not everyone's cup of tea, but they can be an crucial part of self-defense.

Latest Discussions