Colorado in the fall....

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah, Colorado in the fall... I know plenty of people who say "if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes" about where they live - but how often has this happened to you? Today's high was 80°... tomorrow's forecast is for a high in around 40°, and 2-4 inches of snow. Gotta love it!

From weather.com for 10/21 in Denver:

16.gif
Snow / Wind
High 39° F
Precip: 90%
Windy. Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. Much colder. High 39F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 2 to 4 inches of snow expected.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW!! Talk about going from one extreme to the other! Warm one day and snow the next!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is going to be my insensitive post for the evening: Better there than here!

Kacey, that has to STINK. Hopefully they are wrong.

OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is going to be my insensitive post for the evening: Better there than here!

Kacey, that has to STINK. Hopefully they are wrong.

They aren't wrong... and it's not at all unusual around here! At least it's Sunday (so no commute) and I went to the grocery store this afternoon - because as soon as it starts, the stores are going to be mobbed, even though it's supposed to clear up on Sunday afternoon and be back in the 50s on Monday and the 70s by Wednesday or Thursday.

Latest Discussions