Reaction score
Interesting how they stamp like a Bull before attacking 😁
dancing-bull.gif

OP
Jimmythebull

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's JUDO to me. That's how we did it before........No stomping though. We didn't have the habit to tell the opponent that we are coming.
right i´m wearing my Goggles now so can read... yes the stamping is something i´ve never seen before.

OP
Jimmythebull

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
the stomping.
Like a raging bull 😀
It really depends if I'm on my phone or computer. Never renewed my truck licence @ 55 as I don't think I'll pass the eye sight tests. When I was 50 they said next time with glasses. Not that I drive trucks now so don't care. Just reading I need them. Small print Was getting blurred

isshinryuronin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Ha ha, I don't need glasses, but it's still JUDO to me. Minus the stomping.
That was my first impression, too. But then to me, it was a little different - seemed like the techniques were cleaner and crisper with more precision - less grabbing, gi tugging, and "dancing". I also liked that the throws were done with great control to minimize chance of injury. This was my first real look at Chinese wrestling - I liked it.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Interesting how they stamp like a Bull before attacking 😁
View attachment 29062

It's normal for wrestling. It's not a stamp. Sometimes it's because they are trying to trigger a response other times its a change of plans "I was going to do this, but my opportunity closed so I stopped." You can see the same stomping above.

OP
Jimmythebull

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score

It's normal for wrestling. It's not a stamp. Sometimes it's because they are trying to trigger a response other times its a change of plans "I was going to do this, but my opportunity closed so I stopped." You can see the same stomping above.
Like a feint. Yeah I get that but a Bull does it 🐮...haha

Latest Discussions