Children's Books You'll Never See

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
I may have offended some mebers with this post, so I have edited/removed the post.

Sorry to those offended! Not my intention.

:asian:

Nice list. If I decide to become a writer, I'll never have to worry about coming up with a title. Thanks. :) Actually, I think that #29 should be written. My kids think that they need to have everything they see.

Children's Books You'll Never See? Well, this thread lived up to it's subject's promise! ;)

Children's Books You'll Never See? Well, this thread lived up to it's subject's promise! ;)

:lol:

I too am a little disappointed to find self-censored what promised to be a humerous (if somewhat twisted) read :(.

However, all is not lost as I managed to steal the excellent "Ban Him" picture (my thanks Mr Caver) for use in my moderating duties on other fora - that'll sit nicely alongside my "Get the n00b!" pic in my Mod Weapons directory :D. Of course, the latter is only used to nose-tweak and lambast experienced members who have had the misfortune to step "right in it" :).

Anyhow, if I could add my request to those already posted for the 'material' to be made available via other channels - it might twist my arm into finally getting the wallet out and paying of that Supporting Membership :eek:.

:lol:

I too am a little disappointed to find self-censored what promised to be a humorous (if somewhat twisted) read :(.

However, all is not lost as I managed to steal the excellent "Ban Him" picture (my thanks Mr Caver) for use in my moderating duties on other fora - that'll sit nicely alongside my "Get the n00b!" pic in my Mod Weapons directory :D. Of course, the latter is only used to nose-tweak and lambast experienced members who have had the misfortune to step "right in it" :).

You're welcomed... here's another couple more of my favs... that should go right well with moderating forums and such... :D

Attachments

• $NEWBIE.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 119
  • $notfunny.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 131
I may have offended some mebers with this post, so I have edited/removed the post.

Sorry to those offended! Not my intention.

:asian:

Nice. Here I was looking forward to a bit of politically incorrect humor and you have to go and develop a conscience...

MA-Caver, we can ban him AFTER he reposts...:D

Nice. Here I was looking forward to a bit of politically incorrect humor and you have to go and develop a conscience...

MA-Caver, we can ban him AFTER he reposts...:D
Nah, HKPhooey is cool, he just makes a mistake now and again... we all do :asian:

besides I was kidding ...mmm'kay?

Love the new (to me) Mod 'flags' - they're "grrreat!" as Tony the Tiger would say ... er ... can you just forget I said that ... slinks away ...

... pops head back in to say thanks for PM'ing the original post contents HK :tup:

Back