Children's Books You'll Never See

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
I may have offended some mebers with this post, so I have edited/removed the post.

Sorry to those offended! Not my intention.

:asian:

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nice list. If I decide to become a writer, I'll never have to worry about coming up with a title. Thanks. :) Actually, I think that #29 should be written. My kids think that they need to have everything they see.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Children's Books You'll Never See? Well, this thread lived up to it's subject's promise! ;)

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Children's Books You'll Never See? Well, this thread lived up to it's subject's promise! ;)

:lol:

I too am a little disappointed to find self-censored what promised to be a humerous (if somewhat twisted) read :(.

However, all is not lost as I managed to steal the excellent "Ban Him" picture (my thanks Mr Caver) for use in my moderating duties on other fora - that'll sit nicely alongside my "Get the n00b!" pic in my Mod Weapons directory :D. Of course, the latter is only used to nose-tweak and lambast experienced members who have had the misfortune to step "right in it" :).

Anyhow, if I could add my request to those already posted for the 'material' to be made available via other channels - it might twist my arm into finally getting the wallet out and paying of that Supporting Membership :eek:.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:lol:

I too am a little disappointed to find self-censored what promised to be a humorous (if somewhat twisted) read :(.

However, all is not lost as I managed to steal the excellent "Ban Him" picture (my thanks Mr Caver) for use in my moderating duties on other fora - that'll sit nicely alongside my "Get the n00b!" pic in my Mod Weapons directory :D. Of course, the latter is only used to nose-tweak and lambast experienced members who have had the misfortune to step "right in it" :).

You're welcomed... here's another couple more of my favs... that should go right well with moderating forums and such... :D

Attachments

• $NEWBIE.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 118
  • $notfunny.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 130

jdinca

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I may have offended some mebers with this post, so I have edited/removed the post.

Sorry to those offended! Not my intention.

:asian:

Nice. Here I was looking forward to a bit of politically incorrect humor and you have to go and develop a conscience...

MA-Caver, we can ban him AFTER he reposts...:D

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nice. Here I was looking forward to a bit of politically incorrect humor and you have to go and develop a conscience...

MA-Caver, we can ban him AFTER he reposts...:D
Nah, HKPhooey is cool, he just makes a mistake now and again... we all do :asian:

besides I was kidding ...mmm'kay?

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Love the new (to me) Mod 'flags' - they're "grrreat!" as Tony the Tiger would say ... er ... can you just forget I said that ... slinks away ...

... pops head back in to say thanks for PM'ing the original post contents HK :tup:

Latest Discussions