Censorship, Moderation and MartialTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob_Broad

Could someone please get this thread back on track. It seems there are only about 1000 other threads that have disintegrated into drivel, why not take the nonsense talk to one of them.

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Rob_Broad
Could someone please get this thread back on track. It seems there are only about 1000 other threads that have disintegrated into drivel, why not take the nonsense talk to one of them.

What if we dont wanna :p

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Gou Drinks MILK!?!
Holy Cow Bat MAN!
Now that is funny :D :rofl:

Well I would have drank milk last night when you and Jaybacca and I were hanging out after training, but they don't serve milk at the nudie bar.
:eek: :erg:

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Chaos
You win, well not really, I just dont know anymore!

Congratulations, you only have 36 posts and you've managed to confuse me more then anyone else on this site :eek:

G

GouRonin

Go read it. It's called, "Whoever Fights Monsters," by Robert K. Ressler & Tom Shachtman.

I wondered because of your quote.

C

Cliarlaoch

Um... and now the thread descends into anarchy.

Well... okay, so, what do we talk about now? I've listened to both sides of the argument on this thread, and neither side has really presented a compromise of some sort that the other can agree with.

While I would think the mods are in the right here, I haven't been witness to any of the stuff that Kirk and others have been upset about, so I don't know. Are we gonna have stricter rules, mods, or are we gonna stay the same? What's the plan, here, folks?

And, yes, I know, it's bloody well Chinatown.
:redeme:

Beat you to it, Gou.

C

Chaos

Here I will say something with a little bit of seiousnisity.

"I feel that the Mods are doing a good enuff job on handling the boards, I am a moderator on a forum and it is a lot of work checking every thread to see if anything is not quite right, and I think if you are old enuff to find this site and register an account then you should be able to handle any slip ups without them warping your fragile little mind."

If that made no sense then just ignore me.

M

Master of Blades

Here I will say something with a little bit of seiousnisity.

"I feel that the Mods are doing a good enuff job on handling the boards, I am a moderator on a forum and it is a lot of work checking every thread to see if anything is not quite right, and I think if you are old enuff to find this site and register an account then you should be able to handle any slip ups without them warping your fragile little mind."

If that made no sense then just ignore me.

I'll just ignore you then......And I say that KIRK wins and we hand Martial Talk over to him for a whole day and see Chaos break loose!!!!! Anarchy Rules!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Cliarlaoch
Um... and now the thread descends into anarchy.And, yes, I know, it's bloody well Chinatown. Beat you to it, Gou.

Yeah baby!

"CHINATOWN!"

:redeme:

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by GouRonin
Go read it. It's called, "Whoever Fights Monsters," by Robert K. Ressler & Tom Shachtman.

I wondered because of your quote.

Nope, stole it from the "What are you currently reading" post :D

M

Master of Blades

It is a Fish, and we all know fish equals destruction!

Ummm.......yeah, Im gonna go over there *Goes over there* :rolleyes:

C

Chaos

Now I am sad, you have destroyed my feelings and I like salmon! Good are all salmon.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cliarlaoch
Are we gonna have stricter rules, mods, or are we gonna stay the same? What's the plan, here, folks?

There are no plans for stricter rules. The only plan is to seek input from our members.

-Arnisador
-MT Admin-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions