Can any woman beat any man?
No.
Can any man beat any man?
No.
Can any woman beat any woman?
No.
Can any man beat any woman?
No.

Numbers can tip the odds, as Blue Lotus wrote.

Can a specific woman beat a specific man?
Depends.

And so on.
I grow weary of this game.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Can women beat a man?"

Yes. A gang of woman can beat a man.

Can any woman beat any man?
No.
Can any man beat any man?
No.
Can any woman beat any woman?
No.
Can any man beat any woman?
No.

Can a specific woman beat a specific man?
Depends.

And so on.
I grow weary of this game.
Sounds like a song…

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
And the actual question states "women" not a woman. I bet if you get enough of us together, we can beat "a man" regardless of his size.
I doubt it. For one thing, it's only physically possible for so many people to simultaneously attack one person. Think of multiple people trying to flip a light switch at once.

Whatever that limit is, it won't get the job done. I remember a while back, there was a WorldstarHipHop video where a man's girlfriend was getting attacked by multiple women, and he stepped in and delivered multiple one-punch knockouts to these women after all of their attention turned to him. It wasn't some amazing or unbelievable feat, either. He wasn't a martial artist, and the same scenario would have played out the same way with a another group of random people.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think a lot of guys are...just shrimpy or fat and weak and would die in a fight against the average mom who does yoga and p90x. Probably from a heart attack, and especially if the woman is defending something she cares about (like her kids).

I've sparred with plenty of ladies, big and small. They were all ferocious, standing or on the ground.

Never underestimate anyone.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I think a lot of guys are...just fat and weak and would die in a fight against the average mom who does yoga and p90x. Probably from a heart attack.

I've sparred with plenty of ladies, big and small. They were all ferocious, standing or on the ground.
There are plenty of videos out there on YouTube of female police officers getting their butts handed to them by men who look like they couldn't do a single pull-up.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
There are plenty of videos out there on YouTube of female police officers getting their butts handed to them by men who look like they couldn't do a single pull-up.
Post one. And then explain how it supports the premise.

There are plenty of Youtube videos out there proving we are ruled by underground reptilian overlords.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I’ve known several very tough women. I trained in San Soo Kung fu 27 years ago with an Olympic level female fencer who was an incredibly talented fighter. She could, and did, best each and every man in the class. She was able to do groin shots and head kicks from the ground like a pro. She was faster than everyone and very serious about winning.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Post one. And then explain how it supports the premise.

There are plenty of Youtube videos out there proving we are ruled by underground reptilian overlords.

Here you go. And if you want to dismiss this as being equal to proof of the world being ruled by reptiles, then me arguing with that would be like me arguing with a child who claims that grass is purple.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score

Here you go. And if you want to dismiss this as being equal to proof of the world being ruled by reptiles, then me arguing with that would be like me arguing with a child who claims that grass is purple.
You already lost the argument when I posted the video of the female cop taking down the suspect in the street.

Like I said, if your premise is that female cops can't take down men, I negated that premise with my own video.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
You already lost the argument when I posted the video of the female cop taking down the suspect in the street.

Like I said, if your premise is that female cops can't take down men, I negated that premise with my own video.
Your promise was that weak men can't beat fit women. You were proven wrong.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Your promise was that weak men can't beat fit women. You were proven wrong.
Your video doesn't show a weak man, and doesn't even show the officer.

It also doesn't show much of anything of what happens other than she's KO'd, since it's body cam footage that cuts off after she is attacked.

Find a better video, dude.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Your video doesn't show a weak man, and doesn't even show the officer.

Find a better video, dude.
He looks weak to me. If that's strong where you're from, I feel sorry for you. And if officers where you're from aren't physically fit... Looks like your locale has serious problems 🤣

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
So that's

He looks weak to me. If that's strong where you're from, I feel sorry for you. And if officers where you're from aren't physically fit... Looks like your locale has serious problems 🤣
Your video is still terrible, it doesn't show the officer at all, and the dude clearly shops in Big and Tall stores.

My video clearly shows a relatively small female officer taking down a suspect in the middle of the street.

My video is better.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
So that's

Your video is still terrible, it doesn't show the officer at all, and the dude clearly shops in Big and Tall stores.

My video clearly shows a relatively small female officer taking down a suspect in the middle of the street.

My video is better.
You're not going to accept any video I show you anyway. Once again, a child saying the grass is purple. Can't argue with them. You just gotta let 'em say that. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions