BJJ vs Wing Chun (joke joke!)

skinters

Blue Belt
Reaction score
he dont look that tough to me ,i mean hes using his sword as a crutch,seeing as he only got one leg

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Check it out on wikipedia...Type in Bart Cham Dao. It means something other than Butterfly swords...We call it that here in America. But thats not its term. Also another common english word would short swords. But the translation of Bart Cham Dao is niether of those...The definition of name reveal why I brought it up.

Good point, I didn't think of that. I'm nowhere near learning the Butterfly Knives let alone how they are used yet. Bart Cham Do....isn't that the Chinese term for Butterfly Swords?

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I would possibly use a Kwan Dao knife against this weapon. An stick to his sword and chop down his center line if possible. If I was strong enough I would try to invent a style using two Da Dao knives like short swords. But this is my mere opinion.

How would a WC master defend against an attack by an 11th level paladin wielding a +5 Holy Defender?

c_paladin.jpg

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I would possibly use a Kwan Dao knife against this weapon. An stick to his sword and chop down his center line if possible. If I was strong enough I would try to invent a style using two Da Dao knives like short swords. But this is my mere opinion.
Well, that might work, unless he smites you and then rebukes you.

skinters

Blue Belt
Reaction score
yosh

you cant possibly be serious about dealing with this guy.i aint got your back on this one .

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
His sword will cut your pole down to size before you can puncture his throat. I thought about that one Mook but I realize the long pole is wooden.

No worrys , you just grab the two pieces of the pole that have been cut in half and use them as two big fat kali sticks then start drumming on the dudes head like Lars Ulrich from Metallica lol.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nasty having your pole cut down.

skinters

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What do you mean?

Please explain to me what you mean?

What guy?

How am dealing with him besides humor recently.

Please explain.

i talking about the holy defender with the questionable hairdo,the same guy you was going to and i quote use a Kwan Dao knife against this weapon. An stick to his sword and chop down his center line if possible. If I was strong enough I would try to invent a style using two Da Dao knives like short swords.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
um...the dude in the big*ss picture with armor and sword.
Ahem... he's an 11th level Paladin... and that sword is a +5 Holy Defender. Dude. This is a serious discussion about self defense. Let's try to be specific. :D

Latest Discussions