Biting

Grandmaster say: Bad guy taste like chicken!

:ultracool

Seriously, though, biting is a very viable defense. Yes, there are issues with blood and germs, etc., but let's face it: if I'm a bad guy and my victim is ripping my ear off with his/her teeth, I'm not going to be all that focused on my attack any more.

if I'm a bad guy and my victim is ripping my ear off with his/her teeth, I'm not going to be all that focused on my attack any more.

You watch heavy weight boxing don't you?

I got bit Memorial day weekend. Let me tell you it sucks!!! I was pretty much helpless to do anything until he let go. I was lucky in many ways but most of all because I didn't get an infection.

This is long overdue on my part but I feel I would like to discuss it. I have found it to be such an effective option that I always consider it. I know there are definite disease risks but if I get the opportunity, it's my meanest form of grapple. Fighting makes me hungry I guess. It also seems unexpected. Not that I try to go in chin first but if I had one trademark...
Anyway, who's hungry for discussion?

Biting is an effective form especially in close quarters. Don't forget pinching also, less chance of trasmitting or acquiring a disease, but sure hurts like heck also. I use to teach my womans SD class that little (very seldom thought of) manuever, especially when they are grabbed.

Back