Attention Male USAT athletes :Dont bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Diana Lopez falls: Terry thinks she should get penalized
Aaron Cook falls: Terry think Cook is a brilliant fighter, employing top level strategy

Amazing

First off I have never said Aaron was a brillant fighter what I said was he kknocked Steven out, there is a big difference, Give Aaron the same penalty you would give Diana and Iam OK with that but the fact still remains he was knocked out so Aaron won. Diana never knocked Nia out so there is a difference again. Rule's state that a fighter should be given a penalty when they are falling to avoid the counter, Aaron was not avoiding the counter but instead landing a hail marry and yes it was a hail marry but he made it work for him.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A simple search leads back to plenty of people criticizing Cook for the same stuff I criticize him for now. Yet back then none of these people took any heat. Most of you guys were even in agreement.

First off to bring Twin Fist to your rescue is silly he does not even do Olympic TKD and has no clue what is or is not any good. He has been beaten to death on this subject by all people even not Olympic ones.

texkwondo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Post #18, #23, #35, #54. That would be a good beginning.

18: Who am I? Irrelevant to the discussion.

23: Who am I? Irrelevant again

35:
So now you are with a non-Korean master and you have chosen to believe a different propoganda?

Non-korean, yes. Different propoganda? Maybe

How long were you with your Korean master and why did you feel he was a liar and horrible instructor?

Irrelevant still, but I will go ahead and bite. Many years. I didn't like his business practices. He was kind of dishonest. But most of all he was getting old and didn't really care that much about training people anymore. But since it was his only way of making money, he was sort of stuck with it. As far as his knowledge of competition, he hadn't been involved in it since the 80s, he still thought people fought the way they did back in like 1982.

You are saying Cook had his worst fight in 2 years. So does this mean that if he was better on his game he wouldn't have been lucky and just beat Steven right away? Saying he kept trying the same technique and finally got lucky is like saying Pacquiao was throwing that same combo and finally got lucky and knocked out his opponent.

I already addressed this.

54: How old am I? Another irrelevant issue.

Man, you got nothing. So you are saying you can't address my issues with the falling down aspect of taekwondo competition until I tell you what my ********** name is?

Why am I even wasting time arguing with this ignorance?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Like I have said before please give your real name and where you train so it is out in the open, most people that know everything would want people to know then so we can all bow down in front of them everytime. Also you are the only one that is ever right all of us that have been around 35-45 years no nothing all hail the King!!!! :asian:

Like you said youwill be happy to answer question so here is the million dollar question: Who are you and why hide behind not telling us?:erg:

texkwondo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Perhaps because they post without claiming they know everything and are always right?

I don't claim to know everything. I don't claim to be always right.

I claim to know more than any of you guys. I claim I am right and you guys are wrong.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, you are doing a sterling job but I seriously think that Tex is throwing in a line and reeling people in, I wouldn't say he's trolling as such but he's certainly trying to wind people up, whether this is for amusement or whether he's serious about knowing everything I can't say.

How about end of round two and everyone return to corners for a drink and a breather? Then come back later on?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
18: Who am I? Irrelevant to the discussion.

23: Who am I? Irrelevant again

35:

54: How old am I? Another irrelevant issue.

Man, you got nothing. So you are saying you can't address my issues with the falling down aspect of taekwondo competition until I tell you what my ********** name is?

Why am I even wasting time arguing with this ignorance?

No what we are saying is why brother when someone that supposeably knows more than us cannot even devulge who he is? Why would that bemaybe just maybe because you really do not know everything and this way you cannot be called out when we see you. I like people to know who I am and I like people to have there own views about things but most people would talk to me in amanner thst is respectful and not hide behind dark windows

texkwondo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Like I have said before please give your real name and where you train so it is out in the open, most people that know everything would want people to know then so we can all bow down in front of them everytime. Also you are the only one that is ever right all of us that have been around 35-45 years no nothing all hail the King!!!! :asian:

Like you said youwill be happy to answer question so here is the million dollar question: Who are you and why hide behind not telling us?:erg:

Nice dodge. I already made it clear. Even if I told you who I am, you wouldn't know who I am. Its not like you are uncovering some big secret.

Face facts. By the simple point that you claim Chris Martinez threw the fight, you have demonstrated that you are beyond ignorant. I hope you don't teach your students this same dribble.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I claim to know more than any of you guys. I claim I am right and you guys are wrong.

remember a wise man once said to be a gentleman one must first be a man.:asian:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My dear boy, of course you're right and of course you know more than anyone else.

:BSmeter:

texkwondo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
No what we are saying is why brother when someone that supposeably knows more than us cannot even devulge who he is? Why would that bemaybe just maybe because you really do not know everything and this way you cannot be called out when we see you. I like people to know who I am and I like people to have there own views about things but most people would talk to me in amanner thst is respectful and not hide behind dark windows

Why do you guys change the subject when you are called out?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nice dodge. I already made it clear. Even if I told you who I am, you wouldn't know who I am. Its not like you are uncovering some big secret.

Face facts. By the simple point that you claim Chris Martinez threw the fight, you have demonstrated that you are beyond ignorant. I hope you don't teach your students this same dribble.

I am tired of you degading me, I am entitle to me opinions as well as you, Let see how many International Champions have you trained? How many State, National and evn Local? I have had alot of them and still do, people come to me because I know something about the sport and TKD in general. You are the ignorant one on this thread, you are the name caller, you do not know how to respect anybody let alone yourself. Why are you here just to be a pain in the ***, because you believe you are right all the time, please anytime you would like to sit down and talk apple to apples let me know and not be like a jerk.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sideways shift...

Does anyone know any of the other Brit TKD players? If so how good are they and how many medals are we going to get at our Olympics? Are all TKD selections for the Olympics done the same way?
If I come to watch the TKD at the London Olympics are any of you guys going to be there? Okay being honest not that bothered about watching the TKD lol but it would be fantastic to meet people from here!

texkwondo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am tired of you degading me, I am entitle to me opinions as well as you, Let see how many International Champions have you trained? How many State, National and evn Local? I have had alot of them and still do, people come to me because I know something about the sport and TKD in general. You are the ignorant one on this thread, you are the name caller, you do not know how to respect anybody let alone yourself. Why are you here just to be a pain in the ***, because you believe you are right all the time, please anytime you would like to sit down and talk apple to apples let me know and not be like a jerk.

Yet you are free to degrade other fighters who have accomplished much more than you ever have. You claim Chris Martinez threw the Olympic team trials finals. Nothing I have said about you comes CLOSE to stacking up with how demeaning and disrespectful this comment is.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
So TJ Curry falls down every 10 seconds too?

No!!! They are both big threats to Steven and it shows in your attacks!!!!

Strangely the Lopez that I have the most respect for is D. Lopez. She fought at the US Open! The Canadian Open! She is fighting and it shows. She is the Top Lopez right now!!!

Mark does not fight except @ selected events. He lost to guys who fought all the time. Brian Gallagher and TJ. May be Mark should change his strategy!

Steven fights @ only selected events except World Event in Mexico (KO Aaron Cook). He could have avenged that KO at the US Open in Vegas he was there and chose not toooooo!

The best Welterweight(Aaron Cook) in the world was at that tournament and Steven was on the sideline hocking some product.

Steven was tested by TJ Curry. It either speaks to Steven falling off or we have another World Class fighter in the US. I believe that TJ is that good!

texkwondo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The best Welterweight(Aaron Cook) in the world

One of the best? Absolutely. THE best? Not quite. When he wins the Olympics or the World Championships, I will be right there with you. Until then, your assessment is premature.

texkwondo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Wow, I guess we do think alike..I had the same thought about you.

The difference is I have valid points. You have got nothing.

You people need to get over yourselves. Arguments stand or fall on their own merits, I don't care who you think you are or what you think you have done. So far I am the only one who has added anything of substance to the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions