"Attention Blooming Lotus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Blooming Lotus said:
That is extremly cool!! I actually had a bit of a student success story myself last night, when one of my 12 yr olds who I've been working with for about 4 yrs or so, told me he went to sisters and was being bullied by this 24 yr old boyfriend of hers , and when it broke off into the face off he totally whooped his butt!! He was proud of his skill and just quietly, having seen the guy personally and noting his size back then , I got a bit of smile on myself ;) :D

Gotta love a good set of techs :partyon:

Blooming Lotus
12 year old kicks 24 year olds butt in a real fight? :rolleyes:
Sorry, this is another one of your tall tales I find hard to believe.

OP
RRouuselot

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Blooming Lotus said:
I've got to stop engaging in this type of exchange , but somehow Rouuselot, that dosen't surprise me in the least.
BL

meguanxi. back to the original post then.
Thus far more than a few of your posts have been anything but believable…for example:

You said you train 12 hours a day 7 days a week……uh huh :rolleyes:

You said you are knowledgable in TCM yet you are unfamiliar with many basic concepts and can’t even have a fundamental discussion on the subject :rolleyes:

Now you claim a 12 year old student beat a 24 year old in a fight. :rolleyes:

You have been banned from several other MA/ Kung Fu forums for the very same thing.

Blooming Lotus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
wo budong nimen budong!

This isn't the place to do this and I sincerely can't understand why you can't fathom I train like that sometimes! That 12 yr old kid is over 10 kgs heavier than me and has been training for a looong time. The adlut who he faught, was unexperienced and slower. I have put so much time into my qi and qi pricipal study ( not to mention sweat and effort) that I don't understand why you say that. If you can't explain as opposed to rant and making sweeping statements that are based on your submisations, assumptions and uniformed judgements ( considering you don't know me or anyone who does) then I don't care. Budong Rouuselelot and I can't deal with this today so I'm just going to let you post as much negative feedback as you like. Go for it.

BL

OP
RRouuselot

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Blooming Lotus said:
1) wo budong nimen budong!

This isn't the place to do this and I sincerely can't understand why you can't fathom I train like that sometimes! That 12 yr old kid is over 10 kgs heavier than me and has been training for a looong time. The adlut who he faught, was unexperienced and slower. I have put so much time into my qi and qi pricipal study ( not to mention sweat and effort) that I don't understand why you say that. If you can't explain as opposed to rant and making sweeping statements that are based on your submisations, assumptions and uniformed judgements ( considering you don't know me or anyone who does) then I don't care. Budong Rouuselelot and I can't deal with this today so

2) I'm just going to let you post as much negative feedback as you like. Go for it.

BL

1)“I don’t understand You (plural) don’t understand” ……What the heck are you trying to say?

2)You seem to have habit of running away. If I question anything you discuss, like TCM, your training, etc…..you refuse to answer, let alone discuss it. I asked you about your claim of training 12 hours a day and instead of giving any real answer you turned it around and asked me to post mine…..which I did. Then when you were asked to do the same you ran away. You claimed you are an English teacher and yet you can spell correctly. Your profile says you train in Ninjutsu and yet when Don Roley asked you a question about it you balked.......Your claims are shall we say “larger than life”……..

OP
RRouuselot

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Revised post:

1)“I don’t understand You (plural) don’t understand” ……What the heck are you trying to say?

2)You seem to have habit of running away. If I a question on anything you discuss, like TCM, your training, etc…..you refuse to answer, let alone discuss it. I asked you about your claim of training 12 hours a day and instead of giving any real answer you turned it around and asked me to post mine…..which I did. Then when you were asked to do the same you ran away. You claimed you are an English teacher and yet you can't spell correctly. Your profile says you train in Ninjutsu and yet when Don Roley asked you a question about it you balked.......Your claims are.... shall we say “larger than life”……..

Blooming Lotus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
You have been banned from several other MA/ Kung Fu forums for the very same thing.
Actually, if you care to get some information about what you're talking about, it was one forum and the reason for my banning was unrelated to anything you mentioned, so much as personal fallout between myself and a mod over him being harrassed by pm by the BL hater contingent ( like the ones we've seen post here and threaten to kill me if I post on other forums like I'm going to be intimidated ) , a string of irrelevant distractive posts like the legacy you're helping continue here yourself and not having time to deal with it all. ( shakes head, rollseyes and leaves room).......... he was right to do it. It was fruitless to any of our progress .

Blooming Lotus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:

2)You seem to have habit of running away. If I question anything you discuss, like TCM, your training, etc…..you refuse to answer, let alone discuss it. I asked you about your claim of training 12 hours a day and instead of giving any real answer you turned it around and asked me to post mine…..which I did. Then when you were asked to do the same you ran away. You claimed you are an English teacher and yet you can spell correctly. Your profile says you train in Ninjutsu and yet when Don Roley asked you a question about it you balked.......Your claims are shall we say “larger than life”……..
Stop doing this on the boards. If you have issue we have a great pm system. Btw: chinese language lesson 101 : ninmen = you all, you and them , them, they etc. :rolleyes:

I don't run away, I do let dead horses sleep ( as opposed to beating them to no avail), I will answer civil questions and you didn't ask what 12 hrs a day looks like, you just claimed it was bull. I am larger than life........ in private time anyway!
Just do me a favour, open your cpu , go to the feild of training and tell me what else it says in that sentence. I have trained ninjutsu a bit, but I'm here to learn more. I'm claim it as no forte, that was all you and your standard projection.....hence leaving the arguement. Not 100% convinced I was wrong, but I guess I'll get back to it after my Japan leg.

ppko: cheers. :)

Let the guy have his thread ha?

BL

OP
RRouuselot

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Blooming Lotus said:
1)[font=&quot] [/font]Stop doing this on the boards. If you have issue we have a great pm system.

2)[font=&quot] [/font]Btw: chinese language lesson 101 : ninmen = you all, you and them , them, they etc. :rolleyes:

3)[font=&quot] [/font]I don't run away, I do let dead horses sleep ( as opposed to beating them to no avail), I will answer civil questions and you didn't ask what 12 hrs a day looks like, you just claimed it was bull. I am larger than life........ in private time anyway!
Just do me a favour, open your cpu , go to the feild of training and tell me what else it says in that sentence.

4)[font=&quot] [/font]I have trained ninjutsu a bit, but I'm here to learn more. I'm claim it as no forte, that was all you and your standard projection.....hence leaving the arguement. Not 100% convinced I was wrong, but I guess I'll get back to it after my Japan leg.

ppko: cheers. :)

Let the guy have his thread ha?

BL

1)[font=&quot] [/font]I am well aware of the PM system. I choose not to use it because I wanted to have you reply to comments you made in an open forum….and to date you have not.

2)[font=&quot] [/font]Yes I am well acquainted with the language, studied it for over 7 years, 3 of which were in China, used it for over 10 years for my job. The reason I mentioned it is because you weren’t making any sense and I was, yet again, asking you to clarify your comment.

3)[font=&quot] [/font]I see. I asked you to clarify several things you posted about your training, but instead of doing so you turned it around and asked me the same question or threw out some unintelligible phrases.

4)[font=&quot] [/font]As for your Ninja comments they can be found here:

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/sh...03&page=1&pp=15

I like that you gave something back nimravus, perhaps I'll just reserve my judgement . However, I am fairly sure I can find a link to support the theory that at some point close to conception, they were absolutely in a different social standing to samurai. Leave it with me and I'll post it when I have enough time to search and read through it all. I think the point in time during the ninjutsu history is likely where the discrepancy is going to lay.

For myself, on the original question, I only studied ninjutsu last yr at a very basic lvl, but since then have travelled throughout china ( and all over the east coast of Australia prior, and Nth Island NZ prior that ( all seeking ma ) ) and have seen and sampled soo many different styles . On top of that, it's only really been through a series of discussions with maers from other styles and my research and research networking with those who know ( ie :- chinese army friends / chinese police / mag editors/ authors / ex and current title holders/ folks who've trained title holders/ shifus/ long time students/ gongfu playing chinese history majors etc etc , that I have come to realise how original and irreplacebale alot of ninjutsus techs really are comparitively. I still like my aikido ( and quietly even prefer their rolls ) but when it comes to my art of choice for grappling, I'm going with ninjutsu and I can't see my passion for it changing for a long time to come.

Btw : has anyone here been to Hatsumi senseis dojo in Japan and how did you find that??? If I get a taker I might take it to a new thread.

Cheers

Blooming Lotus

And more….

Budwai!!! ( incorrect!!!) That is such a crock!!! In the Asias over the time when these arts were being conceived people were extremly poor and their living was directly related to their martial skills, with hopes that they would be good enough to join the armed forces and bring honour and prosperity to their families. Of course the organisations and their members grewin wealth after that!! I said it was effective . The only reason I mention my army friends, is because you'd think if anyone wants to / needs to / has to know who's using what art and some solid facts surrounding it , including politically , they are the ones!

Btw : Is that you taking all my freakin rep points???

That's okay..... have them!!! won't miss what I never had I guess
C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CRobert%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image003.gif
( rolleyes@you )

BL

There is more on the link………start on page 2

It would seem almost every time you post something there is someone around that has more firsthand knowledge on the subject, corrects you on it, ask you to clarify/qualify your comments and then you get defensive and cry “foul” and go off in a huff.

It gets real old. If you are going to make comments as if you have some training in said art, knowledge in said area or skill then be prepared to answer questions asking why you think so and what makes you qualified to post such comments.

Blooming Lotus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
1)I am well aware of the PM system. I choose not to use it because I wanted to have you reply to comments you made in an open forum….and to date you have not.
If you this way, feel free to post a new thread "Attention Blooming Lotus" and we'll go from there. I'm not particularly interested in flame war exchange but love to exchange notes wirth anyone with similar experience or interest. Your behaviour here is disrepectful to the inital poster.

Blooming Lotus

Sorry for the distruption and back to the topic at hand.............

OP
RRouuselot

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Blooming Lotus said:
That is extremly cool!! I actually had a bit of a student success story myself last night, when one of my 12 yr olds who I've been working with for about 4 yrs or so, told me he went to sisters and was being bullied by this 24 yr old boyfriend of hers , and when it broke off into the face off he totally whooped his butt!! He was proud of his skill and just quietly, having seen the guy personally and noting his size back then , I got a bit of smile on myself ;) :D

Gotta love a good set of techs :partyon:

Blooming Lotus

When you say totally whipped his butt what exactly do you mean?
Was the 24 year old laying there crying? Did they take him to the hospital?

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing for sure, there certainly are alot of very knowledgeable people on this forum. That being said, when a post is made, when certain things are claimed, etc. it can and should be expected, that people will question what is being said. When an evasive or vauge answer is provided, of course a red flag is going to be raised, and the questions will continue.

This thread is very similar to the Ninjutsu threads...questions being asked and no or evasive answers being provided.

Again, if someone is not interested in hearing from someone, there is an ignore feature of everyones profile. Please feel free to use it, in addition to the PM, email features. If you feel that you're having a problem with someone, RTM!

Thanks,

Mike

Blooming Lotus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
When you say totally whipped his butt what exactly do you mean?
Was the 24 year old laying there crying? Did they take him to the hospital?
Firstly lol .......... I was wondering how Rouuselot had access to that type of feature. :idunno: ....oooohhhh :uhyeah:

Actually no. The guy didn't get taken to hospital, but because we practice wude and not having street thug values, we don't fight beyond what is neccessary for defence ( and honestly I don't know how it would 've gone if we didn't conduct ourselves like this???????? but beside the point .we're only talking defence, which is the reason I teach them in the first place) He did land enough hits to diffuse the situation, and as far as we're all concerned that is a definate win.

You may feel that unless someone is taken to hospital, it doesn't qualify, and such is your perogitive.

You wanted to ask me something else??? One by one, please feel free to continue...........

Blooming Lotus

OP
RRouuselot

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Blooming Lotus said:
1)[font=&quot] [/font]Firstly lol .......... I was wondering how Rouuselot had access to that type of feature. :idunno:....oooohhhh :uhyeah:

2)[font=&quot] [/font]Actually no. The guy didn't get taken to hospital, but because we practice wude and not having street thug values, we don't fight beyond what is neccessary for defence ( and honestly I don't know how it would 've gone if we didn't conduct ourselves like this???????? but beside the point .we're only talking defence, which is the reason I teach them in the first place) He did land enough hits to diffuse the situation, and as far as we're all concerned that is a definate win.

3)[font=&quot] [/font]You may feel that unless someone is taken to hospital, it doesn't qualify, and such is your perogitive.

4)[font=&quot] [/font]You wanted to ask me something else??? One by one, please feel free to continue...........

Blooming Lotus

1)[font=&quot] [/font]What feature would that be?

2)[font=&quot] [/font]“wude”?? Is that supposed to be English or some other language? And I think you mean “defense” not defenCe…and “definite” not definAte..but of course you are an English teacher and probably knew that already.

3)[font=&quot] [/font]Now see there you go projecting again. You said he “whopped his butt”. Where I am from that means somebody got their *** kicked good….as in serious…not some “slap fest”.

4)[font=&quot] [/font]I would but your answers thus far have been basically a collection of misspelled drivel. I prefer to wait until you post more nonsense and then point out all the BS in it.

I would just like to add a couple of points….I am sure they have police where you are and can’t imagine why you didn’t call them after the first incident. Does assault or child abuse mean anything to you? …..I am sure there is something the police could have done. …..having said that, it is basically your fault the second child ( 4 year old) was attacked since you knew of the first incident and did not report it makes you guilty as well. That is if all this really happened…..which I am skeptical of given your past history for “expanding the truth”.

Blooming Lotus

Purple Belt
Reaction score
No there you go again with your assumptions. Who said the police weren't called???

Actually, to be frank I think the guy is just a bit overzealous and plays a little harder than is responsible with kids. I did just check this with the sister and what it was a spar that got out of hand. The other guy started to get serious and started hitting too hard and putting a little more force into his holds than was called for. So spotting the gap , my student broke the hold and landed a few counters to what followed until he got on his own submission and the guy called tap. Thankfully he had enough sense to admit defeat and leave it at that. Violence in everyday life is often a factor for many ppl, and although it could be a trite example, ( and considering the incident that followed ) I am proud nonetheless.

Blooming Lotus

J

jibran

Actually, defence is British English for defense; they are both correct.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Blooming Lotus, I am confounded with your posts. Trying to keep track of claims of glory are dizzying for me. Did you not post in another thread that you hold no rank? How is it, then, that you are a teacher?

Thanks.

OP
RRouuselot

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Blooming Lotus, I am confounded with your posts. Trying to keep track of claims of glory are dizzying for me. Did you not post in another thread that you hold no rank? How is it, then, that you are a teacher?

Thanks.
You are not alone.
I can't keep track which art she is training in.....I am sure her explanation will just as “straightforward’ as all the rest of her replies to questions about her training and credentials.

Let’s see thus far Blooming Lotus has claimed she is trained in the following:
health Fitness

Medicine……that’s a scary thought

Writing ……Uh… judging from your “pearls of wisdom” (along with the incoherent sentences, poor grammar and spelling) that you have seen fit to grace us with here I hazard to guess what it’s on.

Her martial Arts:
ninjutsu…..I have read your thoughts on Ninjutsu….I think more than a few people that train Ninjutsu in Japan would disagree with you.

Xiaolin ( tcma),……..could you narrow it down about. Oh my God! I don’t believe I asked that same question again! Last time you answered you said there were too many styles and teachers to mention.

IMA( qigongs)

WC,nth&sth shaolin

considering Mt/mantis/bjj/more judo
NZmmafghtacademy,Xiaolinwushuguan( notstudywushu!)

Shifu shaolin discple,wushunot=shaolin! …..what is this? Are you training to say you trained at the shaolin temple? That’s not something I would brag about. For foreigners to train there is pretty much of a joke. China’s biggest tourist trap…beenthere seen it, thought it was a joke....Disneyland for martial arts.

Her Occupation:
P/T master ( about to renew master trainer quals with AIF)…..according to the AIF website it only takes less than 30 days to get qualified.

Licenced Security and Body guard….give me a break

ex-english teacher …..I believe this. Hell in China damn near all foreigners are English teachers. No way did you ever teach at a western university.

chinese gongfu teacher throughout China ………..Now there is a whopper!

writing dissertation on Chan Buddhism…….like to see that

ex prof model / dancer ……..really? got any photos you can post?

I have bold faced the one I think to pure BULL.......

Status
Not open for further replies.