Arnold Schwarzenegger--Jet Li--Dolph Lundgren...

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
...all in a film by Sylvester Stallone:

Schwarzenegger to play himself in Stallone film

Art will imitate life when Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger spends a few hours playing himself later this year in a movie by Sylvester Stallone.
[...]
Stallone writes, directs and stars in the movie, a film about a group of mercenaries trying to overthrow a South American dictator. It also stars Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Eric Roberts, Mickey Rourke and Forest Whitaker.

Sounds like a winner to me!

Hagakure

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm guessing naff all plot/character development, loads of explosions, gun fights, fist fights and car chases? And maybe some jungle scenes.

"5 metre spread, no noise, we mooove." "Stick around"! :D

David Weatherly

Black Belt
Reaction score
I believe that Jason Statham (Transporter) has joined the cast also. Could turn out to be a good flick.

StrongFighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
I liked the last Rambo movie. Stallone really was spot on about what the last days will be like fighting pure evil like communism and islam etc.

This next movie should be interesting. I have always liked Dolph Lundgren.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked the last Rambo movie. Stallone really was spot on about what the last days will be like fighting pure evil like communism and islam etc.

You do realise this is offensive?

astrobiologist

Brown Belt
Reaction score

If by "etc." you mean all other groups that can be directly associated with murder or oppression, then you forgot christianity, the europeans who settled north america, nazi germany, those responsilble for the Salem witch hunts, etc. (see, I can use it, too). Attaching your ideaology of evil to a governmental strategy or a religion is just silly. There have been, and may be now, christians who have done what you would consider "pure evil". Likewise, in the history of democracy there have likely been incidents where the government or the people have done things you may consider "pure evil".

I guess you're entitled to your own opinions, but it seems like you are selectively choosing what is "pure evil" so that it fits those who are different than you.

And, btw, this movie sounds freakin' awesome!

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Where's Jean Claude Van Damme or Bruce Willis? Geez, the also left out Duane Johnson and Matt Damon.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hmm... seems those guys haven't saved up enough in their retirement fund like they thought they did.

Shizen Shigoku

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Woa, so we're going to have Gabe "The One" Law, The Punisher, Alex "Best of the Best" Grady, Randy "Ram" Robinson, Ghost Dog, and Frank "Transporter" Martin teaming up with the Governator for some kick-*** action?

E P I C