Are women biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?

xJOHNx

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The vuvuzela's are a pain in the a**.
Luckily the world cup started when my exams started, so I can watch almost every game :)

England needs to step up it's game though, last night was horrible.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
It is true that I've asked this question a lot. I think all that proves is that I must really care a lot about this stupid question for some reason. And I do.

I specifically said in my OP that I was not some bitter nice guy who's been rejected. IDK I had a weird situation through JRHS and HS where girls would pretend to like me and literally chase me. The best way to put it is omega jerk. Although I wasn't quite omega or a jerk.

Its true that Hitch PUA makes it look in good taste. Just teaching nice guys how to get themselves out there. But there are darker shades of PUA based on evopsych that really hammer home that cruelty works. And thats the kind of world I feel I'm stuck in. And thats what gets me, not getting a date is nothing, its living in a world where cruelty is rewarded. And the only answers I've gotten is to learn to accept the cruel world. And I can't do that, so my life is just draining into the sewer.

So it's Grape Nuts then? Kinda had you pegged as a Grape Nuts guy.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The vuvuzela's are a pain in the a**.
Luckily the world cup started when my exams started, so I can watch almost every game :)

England needs to step up it's game though, last night was horrible.

I went out on patrol to miss it lol, left my shift partner inside to watch it, when I came back he was furious with the team. The media is all over them especially Wayne Rooney whinging about the England fans booing them, what did he expect after they'd paid thousands of pounds to see England at least attempt to win not mooch around the field for ninety minutes!

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is true that I've asked this question a lot. I think all that proves is that I must really care a lot about this stupid question for some reason. And I do.

I specifically said in my OP that I was not some bitter nice guy who's been rejected. IDK I had a weird situation through JRHS and HS where girls would pretend to like me and literally chase me. The best way to put it is omega jerk. Although I wasn't quite omega or a jerk.

Its true that Hitch PUA makes it look in good taste. Just teaching nice guys how to get themselves out there. But there are darker shades of PUA based on evopsych that really hammer home that cruelty works. And thats the kind of world I feel I'm stuck in. And thats what gets me, not getting a date is nothing, its living in a world where cruelty is rewarded. And the only answers I've gotten is to learn to accept the cruel world. And I can't do that, so my life is just draining into the sewer.

Son, I'm going to echo jks here. Even this little post has a fair amount of bad information ("omega" means "end", or "finish", taken from the end of the Greek alphabet, not really sure how you think the term applies to anything you're saying, Hitch is a movie character, carefully designed to not be a PUA, and as for your "darker shades" based on "evopsych", dude, no. Just no).

Tell you what. I'm going to make a point here. Your cruelty (essentially abusing this forum with no martial art leanings or aspect at all, instead subjecting us here and others in many other places to this inane, badly thought out, innaccurate, blatantly misguided piece of writing attempting to pass itself off as an excuse for your behaviour) will not be rewarded here. Take your life down the sewer that you've decided it has to go down, as it's obviously what you want, and don't bother with this question again. Everyone has told you you're way off base and you continue to ask, which just shows that you don't want the answer you're asking for. Deal with it, your life is what you make it. Just stay out of the PUA community, you're not suited to be anywhere near it.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
'in response to the OP:
picture.php

picture.php

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not cruel-simply indifferent. Works out feeling about the same, but there it is-the universe doesn't give a damn- most of the time, anyway.

If women are "biologically programmed" to respond to anything, it might be the perception of strength or cunning-so if a woman equates "cruelty" with those things, she might respond-I dunno, I'm a flowers, chocolate and serenade guy, myself, and I've done okay. I suppose some Philisitines might refer to my singing as cruel, but they'd clearly be just that-Philisitines, and ones with tin ears to boot...:lol:

Please look for help-seriously, and elsewhere, because that's the best advice you're going to get from any of us for what you're feeling.Life doesn't "drain into the sewer" until you stop swimming, dammit, or resond with the same indifference as the universe, and just float along with the current. Life doesn't work that way-as it, it won't work if you do it that way. I feel for you-I've been down and depressed at times, though not for the same reasons, and not for as long-and I'm speaking from experience when I say that even when it seems as though just getting it over with would be less painful, it's worth living.

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not cruel-simply indifferent. Works out feeling about the same, but there it is-the universe doesn't give a damn- most of the time, anyway.

If women are "biologically programmed" to respond to anything, it might be the perception of strength or cunning-so if a woman equates "cruelty" with those things, she might respond-I dunno, I'm a flowers, chocolate and serenade guy, myself, and I've done okay. I suppose some Philisitines might refer to my singing as cruel, but they'd clearly be just that-Philisitines, and ones with tin ears to boot...:lol:

Please look for help-seriously, and elsewhere, because that's the best advice you're going to get from any of us for what your feeling.Life doesn't "drain into the sewer" until you stop swimming, dammit, or resond with the same indifference as the universe, and just float along with the current. Life doesn't work that way-as it, it won't work if you do it that way. I feel for you-I've been down and depressed at times, though not for the same reasons, and not for as long-and I'm speaking from experience when I say that even when it seems as though just getting it over with would be less painful, it's worth living.

C h o c o l a t e...........................

Latest Discussions