Are there grappling moves that are more suited to one sex?

G

grapplejack

I mean women have extra moves and weapons to aid their technique in grappling. They have stronger legs to crush anyone and if they have large breasts can use them as weapons but with men these would be difficult.
Does anyone know of other moves etc

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know of no extra moves. There are techniques plain and simple. Performed both by male and females alike. Techniques have no favortism.

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*gasp*

I'm sorry, I just had a laughing fit when seeing large breasts used as weapons. As big "dirty pillows" to smother someone? Slapping someone in the face? ???

The grappling instructors teach the same techs to men and women, and change things for each person's needs, which all differ slightly.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
grapplejack said:
I mean women have extra moves and weapons to aid their technique in grappling. They have stronger legs to crush anyone and if they have large breasts can use them as weapons but with men these would be difficult.
HUH?

umm... I can honestly say that I have never used my... nevermind... this is just weird.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
*gasp*

I'm sorry, I just had a laughing fit when seeing large breasts used as weapons. As big "dirty pillows" to smother someone? Slapping someone in the face? ???

Yeah, I had a little laughing fit myself when I read that one! :lool:

Mike

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So, what you're saying is that LethaWeapons could dominate the MMA scene because of her, attributes? Oh, those poor Gracies......

:rofl:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
grapplejack said:

I came up with an oh-so-clever response to this ... *ahem* ... post. But I thought better of it. You'd be surprised what The Girls can do.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh yes - they are entities in their own right. They are usually exceptionally good at picking up on B.S. Hey - what's that, a siren I hear?

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Oh yes - they are entities in their own right. They are usually exceptionally good at picking up on B.S. Hey - what's that, a siren I hear?
:roflmao:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would like to give my own comments but I shall refrain and keep them to myself. What I say may be used against me in a court of law :uhyeah: :jedi1: !

OP
A

Aaron Little

********Message EDITED********

Never Mind!

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
I would like to give my own comments but I shall refrain and keep them to myself. What I say may be used against me in a court of law :uhyeah: :jedi1: !

Or in the court of Tess! LOL!!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
grapplejack said:

hahahahhahaha....no, none like those. TW

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well,

I dunno about grappling attacks specifically, but "Monkey Steals the Peach" is much better suited for use against a man than a woman.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Perhaps...if he had a video of some these techniques, we could clear up the situation...

:uhyeah:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bignick said:
Perhaps...if he had a video of some these techniques, we could clear up the situation...

:uhyeah:
:whip: Bad Nick... BAD!

Latest Discussions