Are there grappling moves that are more suited to one sex?

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I think I will resist my over bearing temptation to say something negative about this person...

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
bignick said:
i thought the angel would help...
Ah yes, you charmer, you!! That angel is sweet. That halo mitigates whatever bad you do... ;)

- Ceicei

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Ah yes, you charmer, you!! That angel is sweet. That halo mitigates whatever bad you do... ;)

- Ceicei
Yeah, you mean that halo that's hanging off one of the horns on his forehead?

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Well,

I dunno about grappling attacks specifically, but "Monkey Steals the Peach" is much better suited for use against a man than a woman.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ehem... lets not go there... :whip:

As far as the original comment, I would say there's no gender difference as far as technique goes. Strength and physical.... ummm... attributes... have really no bearing, as they're will always be someone stronger (or in this case, more buxom :rolleyes: ).

:asian:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
grapplejack said:
I mean women have extra moves and weapons to aid their technique in grappling. They have stronger legs to crush anyone and if they have large breasts can use them as weapons but with men these would be difficult.
Does anyone know of other moves etc
:xtrmshock Excuse me? :lookie: No that only works on the hubby when you want to buy stuff! LOL This thread belongs in either the comedy cafe:boing2::rofl: or the Dark Kingdom :ladysman:

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Without wanting to get myself a slapping from all of the ladies here present, where exactly does it say that women have stronger legs than men?

If there is a women who has stronger legs than someone the size of BIGNICK then I for one would certainly not want to be rolling around on the floor with her...

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
:xtrmshock Excuse me? :lookie: No that only works on the hubby when you want to buy stuff! LOL This thread belongs in either the comedy cafe:boing2::rofl: or the Dark Kingdom :ladysman:
Hey, the Dark Kingdom has some standards....admitedly low....(must remember to restock the hot tub bar...) :)

I would say the Figure 4 leg lock might be an advantagous move for a gal....if she had long legs....say, why isn't Stacy WWE champion then? She's got long legs.....
Maybe he can find some info at http://www.glorywrestling.com?

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
SIMONCURRAN said:
If there is a women who has stronger legs than someone the size of BIGNICK then I for one would certainly not want to be rolling around on the floor with her...
I was kinda thinking the same thing....

I am the current Indian leg wrestling champion of my school....

Bod

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The answer is yes. In general women have far better hip flxibility than men, and this can be used to advantage for just about all forward throws and for sweeps.

Against women it has been noted that it is easier to shoot or morote-gari, as men seem to instinctively move their hips backwards away from danger.

I have been smothered by large stomachs but never by anything else. Not even man-breasts. :)

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'm really really sorry for keeping this thread going. Apologies all around. But a few years I heard about a story where a man was at a bachelor party and a female dancer during her act, impacted certain of her man made or at least enhanced attributes onto the head of this party guest. He was sitting in a chair at the time and apparently he really got his neck messed up. Compressed his vertabrae or something, not sure. Point is, in this instance a woman did indeed use certain attributes to mess a guy up, not intentionally though. He sued of course. No word on any additional injuries he incurred after telling his wife/girlfriend why his neck was hurt.

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
lonecoyote said:
I'm really really sorry for keeping this thread going. Apologies all around. But a few years I heard about a story where a man was at a bachelor party and a female dancer during her act, impacted certain of her man made or at least enhanced attributes onto the head of this party guest. He was sitting in a chair at the time and apparently he really got his neck messed up. Compressed his vertabrae or something, not sure. Point is, in this instance a woman did indeed use certain attributes to mess a guy up, not intentionally though. He sued of course. No word on any additional injuries he incurred after telling his wife/girlfriend why his neck was hurt.
Yeah I can imagine my girlfreind's reaction... :whip: :whip: :whip:

"Time to die..." (Rutger Hauer in Bladerunner)

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Is there an advantage(suited) for one sex in grappling? In equal weight, I am guessing that the men may have a stronger upper body and larger muscles , if equal skills. So any upper body holds using the arms to pin the women will give the men the advantage. I am not a grappler and I may be wrong? These are just things I see in my sons wrestling school with the woman they practice with (high school wrestling team). The boys and girls practice wrestling together. Most of the guys can control the womens arms more easly. ........there are some really tought and fast women wrestlers on the high school team, not all the guys are successful pinning the ladies too! .....Aloha

Bod

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The story continues from the Metro (London) today:

Model Cashes in on her Assets

A glamour girl, who was once accused of hitting a partygoer with her 69HH breasts, has sold her implant for $9000. Tawny Peaks attracted 67 bids for her unusual lot on eBay. The implant made headlines when she was unsuccessfully sued in New York in 1998 by a man who said he suffered whiplash on a stag night.

Americans: Stag Night = Bachelor Party

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
lonecoyote said:
Bod got there before me - he suffered injuries, in part, because she had some of the biggest breast implants EVER. 69HH are absolutely disturbingly enormous beyond all normal biological boundaries.

I can't imagine normal breasts doing that to someone.

OP
K

Kempogeek

grapplejack said:
I mean women have extra moves and weapons to aid their technique in grappling. They have stronger legs to crush anyone and if they have large breasts can use them as weapons but with men these would be difficult.
Does anyone know of other moves etc
Sometimes Im afraid that I'll post some replies that may sound dumb. But I think this guy wins the top prize. He needs to come out of the stone age. Women in the martial arts use their skills, training and knowledge to "crush" anyone, especially guys who think like you grapplejack. You need to have alot more respect for women in general. That what I was taught growing up. Best regards, Steve

Latest Discussions