Anyone have schools in or around germany

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am currently in Afghanistan, but I am stationed in Vilseck Germany. Once I return I am planning on traveling a lot and I would like to hold some free seminars on martial arts in general. If anyone is interested contact me here, pm me it doesnt matter would love to get out and about and see different areas.

Joe Morris

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Joe, what's your background and experience? What would you share at these seminars?

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Joe, what's your background and experience? What would you share at these seminars?
I sarted training in the Martial Arts in 1996 under Tim Foster. There I was taught Shotokan (though later on we switched to gung-fu( a lot of wing chun influence)), Aikijujitsu, and Jujitsu. Tim stopped teaching around 2000 and I started looking for a school and finally found on e that taught Krav Maga under John Geyston but he left after about a year of me joining, but brought in Dusty Seale. Dusty taught Ryukyu Kempo, Wei Kwon Do, and Small Circle Jujitsu. I learned a lot about kata interpretation and better locking applications. He also left after a year or two and brought in TA Frazer. TA taught Ryukyu Kempo, Jodoryu Jujitsu, and Modern Arnis. Under TA I learnd a lot more about true combat applications. I am still currently with TA, and also my original federation. I am also currenntly serving in the Army as an infantryman in Afghanistan. Some of the things that I would love to teach at any of the seminars would range from real world kata application, to Jujitsu, and also some reality based scenarios.

Latest Discussions