Anyone familiar with this?

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
By the way, this is one of the better demos of chi sao, I've come across, much better than the original vid. The demonstrator is Sifu Jeff Webb of Austin, Texas.

He was pretty good but I like the Master Wong videos. Plus he makes me laugh. You will understand when you watch his vids. He is a funny guy but knows his Wing Chun.
[yt]lLJpRwcPS6o[/yt]

Last edited by a moderator:

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
He was pretty good but I like the Master Wong videos. Plus he makes me laugh. You will understand when you watch his vids. He is a funny guy but knows his Wing Chun.
[yt]lLJpRwcPS6o[/yt]

He reminds me physically of somebody, but I can't recall who.

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
"sticky hands" yes... our ITF/ WTF schools trains a couple of times a week. We also train in boxing, escrima, bo, nunchucka and sword techniques... never know when you might need to draw on one or more of these techniques or what object might be available for self defense.

Earl Weiss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I believe this instructor calls this "hubut." I'm not completely sure of the spelling or pronunciation. I can't seem to find anything about it. He is an ITF practitioner.

Definitely not an ITF Uniform. The Org. United state Taekwwon-Do Foundation website makes no mention of ITF afffiliation. Decades ago the orgs founder Scott McNeely was an ITF member.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions