Anybody turned on by this?

OP
celtic_crippler

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ever watch strong men competitions? Those guys don't look like body builders. Sure, they're big...but not in the same way.

"Body builders" actually do a lot of unhealthy things to look the way they do.

Personally, the more "feminine" a woman is the more it turns me on so the opposite is also true. But some guys must find this attractive or else these women would lead extremely lonely lives...unless...they prefer other women. :idunno:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But some guys must find this attractive or else these women would lead extremely lonely lives...unless...they prefer other women. :idunno:

The only other men or women who might be attracted to them would be other steroid laden body builders. And I'm not even sure about the men, so maybe only other steroid laden female body builders. I don't think they (the female body builders) really care. It appears their mind is only on one thing...and it ain't sex! lol

zepedawingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I like having my *** kicked by a woman who looks like a man. They all look terrible, except number 27. She looks almost feminine.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ever watch strong men competitions? Those guys don't look like body builders. Sure, they're big...but not in the same way.

"Body builders" actually do a lot of unhealthy things to look the way they do.

Personally, the more "feminine" a woman is the more it turns me on so the opposite is also true. But some guys must find this attractive or else these women would lead extremely lonely lives...unless...they prefer other women. :idunno:
Can I ask a question? Is femininity an entity that is displayed only on the outside for everybody to see? Or maybe it is MOSTLY bout what is on the outside? Is there a percentage? It is not a trick question only I am interested in opinions.

KELLYG

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The thing that really pisses me off about the whole deal is that people are so busy trying to be someone else that they are not being themselves. Not these ladies in particular but a lot of people hold the "mass media's" perception as to what we look like, eat, drink, wear and behave that we are not celebrated for being our selves with our own personal uniqueness. The "Media" hype has done more damage the self esteems, finances of every day people, then anything else that I can put my finger on.

OP
celtic_crippler

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
Can I ask a question? Is femininity an entity that is displayed only on the outside for everybody to see? Or maybe it is MOSTLY bout what is on the outside? Is there a percentage? It is not a trick question only I am interested in opinions.

In this case I'd have to say their appearance drastically overpowers any other feminine traits they may have.

I'd say femininity is a combonation of attributes. Appearance is but one, but I consider attitude, character, personality traits as well. A woman could have the curves but if she's got a cigar hanging out of her mouth, a voice deeper than James Earl Jones, cusses, spits and then wipes the remains away from her mouth with the back of her arm... well... LOL

I'd think it's the same with men... but I could be wrong because I can't explain why women are attracted to metrosexuals! LOL

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
They don't need to turn you on. When they want you, they'll throw you over their back and take you home.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

I'd say it's looks and mannerisms. I think it's surreal when the two are out of alignment. Say for example that one of these women was extremely feminine-acting, I think one's mind would be processing a lot of mixed signals.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's disgusting. They have masculinized themselves.

Please, please, please call it a caricature of masculinity. Because if they are considered masculine, that makes me more comparable to a little school girl. My fragile self-image and low self-esteem can't handle that! Thank you.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please, please, please call it a caricature of masculinity. Because if they are considered masculine, that makes me more comparable to a little school girl. My fragile self-image and low self-esteem can't handle that! Thank you.

LOL! Okay, okay. The caricature of masculinity. ;)

In all seriousness, you have a valid point because even the male (steroid laden) body builders are caricatures of masculinity. It's not the natural state of the body at it's most fit. Which to me, is unattractive, male or female.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
In this case I'd have to say their appearance drastically overpowers any other feminine traits they may have.

I'd say femininity is a combonation of attributes. Appearance is but one, but I consider attitude, character, personality traits as well. A woman could have the curves but if she's got a cigar hanging out of her mouth, a voice deeper than James Earl Jones, cusses, spits and then wipes the remains away from her mouth with the back of her arm... well... LOL

I'd think it's the same with men... but I could be wrong because I can't explain why women are attracted to metrosexuals! LOL
I would hazard that that is because metrosexual men are inoffensive [and frequently lovely to look at also]. And sometimes a little intriguing haha..

Me I would describe femininity [and masculinity for that matter] as "how you wear yourself".

And to me those women pictured are wearing themselves the wrong way I think! Makes me think there is more underlying and which is worrying..

I mean I have seen wonderful femininity in women who do not look the way I imagine you are describing as ideal. Likewise I think masculinity is not all bout dominance, strutting and big muscles?? I think the attribute of femininity or masculinity is how you wear yourself. I think the more comfortable a woman or man is wearing themselves then the more feminine or masculine they are..

Sorry I do not think you meant for this when you asked the question.. Apologies! Jenna x

jamz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Their faces... for the most part... look like they really don't enjoy life. In addition to being visibly unappealing, it looks really sad.

I had to go right over to the linked lingerie page to recover. *phew*.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nope, I am more turned on by a vacum cleaner than those woMEN in the first post, but that`s just me...
I am sure someone likes them.

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score

Crap. And I had really high hopes for our budding relationship, Celtic.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
When I first looked at these images I was totally turned off but having forced myself to return for another look I realise the problem is actually mine. I feel challenged and intimidated. Having been used to possessing a physically fit and (even if I do say so myself) muscular physique I find myself in awe of those with bigger biceps (some) and more protruding veins (all). Add to that the threatening demeanour of most of these beautiful women and I am seriously facing a massive case of gender role reversal. I'm not sure what my next move will be but I will let you know after my visit to the therapist! :erg:

Latest Discussions