Any thoughts

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I want to click the link, but everything about this thread screams "NSFW".

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, the poster purports to be the man she acknowledges as first ranking her in martial arts, and that she was a groomsman in his wedding party.

doesn't make no nevermind...just....interesting.

I know. The poster also states it was hashed out in previous threads, that I was unable to find. Again.... I take all of that with a grain of salt. She may be a guy, I have no idea.

As you say, "doesn't make no nevermind." :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mmm lets see... someone posts up something about a fellow martial artist who happens to be female and instead of a discussion about the styles, the awards, the rank etc we've had comments about how it's a man really, smutty comments, s****** and nudge, nudge, wink, wink. No gentleman, of course you're not threatened.

Now tell me this thread would have been different if the martial artust concerned hd been male!

Pull the other one lads lmao!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am now totally confused because a word I used for giggling has been censored!

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mmm lets see... someone posts up something about a fellow martial artist who happens to be female and instead of a discussion about the styles, the awards, the rank etc we've had comments about how it's a man really, smutty comments, s****** and nudge, nudge, wink, wink. No gentleman, of course you're not threatened.
Actually, some of us have managed to stick to her credentials, and I believe Sukerkin's straight sword comment referred to a picture of her with the apocryphal ninja-to, and had nothing to do with her sexual preference.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, some of us have managed to stick to her credentials, and I believe Sukerkin's straight sword comment referred to a picture of her with the apocryphal ninja-to, and had nothing to do with her sexual preference.

I know, I'm just taking the mick out of some of the posters lol.

I am however at a loss to know why the censor doesn't like a word that means childish giggling!

OP
newtothe dark

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
There also seems to be some doubt about her eshin Iado rank
9I know i didnt spell that right hehe)

Eishin Ryu Iaijutsu

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I know, I'm just taking the mick out of some of the posters lol.

I am however at a loss to know why the censor doesn't like a word that means childish giggling!

psst! Try "snicker".

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

And my comment about uke was in reference to her uke's attacks her responses on her demonstration videos.

OP
newtothe dark

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Figured this one was going to drop away fast instead we are on page 3 so I guess it was an okay topic.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Figured this one was going to drop away fast instead we are on page 3 so I guess it was an okay topic.

It is certainly distracting on a Friday afternoon with lots to do and a desire to go home early. :p

However, I still didn't see any ninjutsu and all I saw was a couple of static 1980-esque postures and a roll. Oh, in a black gi... :shrug:

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's not the word you used. The filter blocked part of it, which is a pejorative term for African-Americans.

Bill Sempf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey, I can almost guarantee that I don't want to see any of you in a tank top and a sword. Or myself for that matter. So as far as that goes...

S

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not the word you used. The filter blocked part of it, which is a pejorative term for African-Americans.

Good grief! Must admit it didn't occur to me that the censor would split a word. It's not a word that is used often here, I'm afraid, sadly, we have our own unique insults.

I can't use 'snicker' that's a chocolate bar (used to be called 'Marathon' but it got changed to Snicker) !
This is a weird thread lmao!!

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Good grief! Must admit it didn't occur to me that the censor would split a word. It's not a word that is used often here, I'm afraid, sadly, we have our own unique insults.

I can't use 'snicker' that's a chocolate bar (used to be called 'Marathon' but it got changed to Snicker) !
This is a weird thread lmao!!

Yes, isn't freedom of speech wonderful? We practice violent killing arts but we're afraid of sounds & their inferred or assigned meanings. Our society is so screwed up...

Latest Discussions