Any thoughts

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
waaaaiiiit....I missed the nekkid pictures part first time. I can't say I disapprove of fit women naked, but I just bet she doesn't have a lot of kids in her program....

OP
newtothe dark

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yeah just read that sorry thought this was maybe going to be a good thread

Bill Sempf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
My teachers have trained with her, and say she is very talented. She mixes in a lot of American Jujitsu, so she is unpopular with the *kan purists.

And no, she didn't used to be a dude. She is into bodybuilding though, and owns her own gym, so if you are going to uke for her, be ready.

S

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, if you had, you'd know that she used to be a dude....:barf:

Yeah I just read that too! For the purposes of budo, I still would like to be uke.

Although, considering the source of the "dude" reference, I am taking it with a grain of salt.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
She mixes in a lot of American Jujitsu, so she is unpopular with the *kan purists.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that she trained in two made-up styles of "ninjutsu" and then made up her own style to boot... :idunno:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmm ... that'd better not be a straight sword I can see there ... ah, well, she's purty at least ...

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just read that too! For the purposes of budo, I still would like to be uke.

Although, considering the source of the "dude" reference, I am taking it with a grain of salt.

Well, the poster purports to be the man she acknowledges as first ranking her in martial arts, and that she was a groomsman in his wedding party.

doesn't make no nevermind...just....interesting.

Sukerkin said:
Hmm ... that'd better not be a straight sword I can see there ... ah, well, she's purty at least ...

:lol:.....nope, nothing straight about her, I guess...:lol:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not finding her threatening are we guys? :whip1:

Latest Discussions