OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks, Tiger Woman. I appreciate all of you. Now we gotta seed some threads so Kenpo Tiger can get black soon - she's close too!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Can a lowly yellow belt put in her two cents worth?

All of these strong, opinionated and supportive women is what I find most appealing in this forum. Being in my MA there are not a lot of women who want to "roll around" with the guys like I do. Even though we may do different arts, the support, strength and insight here is phenomenal. That being said I also find there to be no egos, no "boys club" mentallity and I find that rather refreshing. I think MT is well moderated and the welcoming spirit is wonderful.

So what is a martial talk forum to do with all these black belt women? Let them continue to inspire other women on this forum like me. :asian:

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, Nalia - you're no lowly yellow belt. All the women on this forum are smart, funny, sincere.... This is a dangerously fun place to hang out and chat and share and learn.

You'll be wearing black before you know it! I'm glad you're here too!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Oh, Nalia - you're no lowly yellow belt. All the women on this forum are smart, funny, sincere.... This is a dangerously fun place to hang out and chat and share and learn.

You'll be wearing black before you know it! I'm glad you're here too!
Thanks Shesulsa! Just one question to all of you? Do you guys work? :idunno: I'm finding it hard to get things done because I am addicted to this forum! LOL!

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Jason please, I'm a nobody. :)
Doubtful.... Nobody's a nobody. Thank you, Jason! :wavey:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nalia said:
Thanks Shesulsa! Just one question to all of you? Do you guys work? :idunno: I'm finding it hard to get things done because I am addicted to this forum! LOL!
Nalia you must come and find us in the MT Obsessed Tread! You'd fit right in! :cheers: Stoolman will be happy to get ya a stool too!:)

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Steve - Thanks! I really learn a lot from reading you, too!

MJ and Nalia - I don't dare find the MT Obsessed thread - I'll never train!!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Nalia you must come and find us in the MT Obsessed Tread! You'd fit right in! :cheers: Stoolman will be happy to get ya a stool too!:)
Point me in the right direction, I'm there with ya!:)

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver - I went to bed the other night and you were, like, purple or something. I got up this morning and you've passed me up! Did you go on an MT binge????

Anway - congrats to MACaver!!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
MACaver - I went to bed the other night and you were, like, purple or something. I got up this morning and you've passed me up! Did you go on an MT binge????

Anway - congrats to MACaver!!!

Feisty Mouse said:
Whoot, MA Caver!

Thank you honorable ladies.
Heh! I'm honored to be among such company; real and MT enthusiasts. I've truly enjoyed my time here and shall continue so in the future. :asian: deeply

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Better late than never - Congrats MACaver on your MT Black Belt. Wow there's been quite the rush on these things lately! Thanks one and all for your great insights! I hope one day to aspire to be a MT Black Belt! I have much to learn.

Kenpo Mama :ultracool

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
MACaver,

I thought there was something different about you. Congrats - and like the new avatar as well. KT

Latest Discussions