Help please

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
When you open this link for the Globe and Mail, does the website request that you register first, or are you able to read the story? I want to be able to use the paper as a resource for discussions at Martial Talk, and I am registered on the website, but being that its a Canadian newspaper site, I doubt most people here would be registered there.

Anyway, if someone who is not registered there could tell me if you are able to access the article, I would appreciate that.

Thank you.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Got a business article Dan! Feeling financial now...:)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
flatlander said:
Anyway, if someone who is not registered there could tell me if you are able to access the article, I would appreciate that.

Thank you.

I can read it also.

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anytime.

The Globe and Mail usually has some good information, and is very well written. An excellent source for reference material.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Got the article too.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
flatlander said:
When you open this link for the Globe and Mail, does the website request that you register first, or are you able to read the story? I want to be able to use the paper as a resource for discussions at Martial Talk, and I am registered on the website, but being that its a Canadian newspaper site, I doubt most people here would be registered there.

Thank you.
Yes, I got the article too, and it is readable.

- Ceicei

Latest Discussions