I love my Vonage!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Heh. Ok... call this word of mouth free advertising... but...

Let me preface this by saying I HATE SBC GLOBAL. I canceled my phone service with SBC global, because I HATE THEM. I signed up for a different phone service, only to be told that in order to have a different service, I must first have SBC global.

GAA!

But then a Little Bird told me about Vonage Digital Voice. It is a VoIP phone adapter that works over your high speed internet connection, and eliminates your need for a phone line. You use a standard phone, not a microphone/headset combo on your PC... I was skeptical at first, but Vonage offered me a good deal (a free month and no contract) so I said, what the hey!

This thing rocks my sox!

I pay 30 bucks a month, can call anywhere in the US and Canada... Anytime! I get free call waiting, call forwarding, caller ID, threeway calling, etc etc... The system will also EMAIL my voicemails to me, ring my cellphone and homephone, and other nifty features, and it works GREAT!

I think if you have High Speed Internet in the U.S., and want a great phone deal, you should check em out!

Ok... I am done playing free spokesman for Vonage now... but I cant help it... I finally found a utility I like!

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
I've heard some good things about Vonage.

The only downside that I've heard about is a power problem. If you lose power in your residence, you lose phone service. Have you noticed this to be a big problem?

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
While that is true, you need power to use it... I have not had a problem with it... and you can set it to ring to a different phone, such as your Cell...

Latest Discussions