Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Talk' started by tshadowchaser, Jun 4, 2014.
1. it means touching the mind heart
3. betty chung
1, it is an intensive period of Zanzen training
2. Outer winding throw ( again I agree with Takai's answer)
3 .Angela Mao
1. Everett Eddy was called/referred to as
2. Korean for Ten
3. 1972 Black Belt Jeet Kune Do artist of the year
1. monster man eddy
1) Donald got it
2) yoel or shib
5) Lee Jun-Fan
1. The Monster Man. (there were a few other names as well)
1-3 your all correct I need to find some harder questions
1. Okinawan kata meaning " 8 steps at a time"
2. Black Belt competitor of the year 1979
3. who wrote " the National Collegiate Judo Handbook"
1. a kata in shito ryu commonly called; papuren
2. either ray mccallem or bill superfoot wallace
3. ken min
Stumped on all. Again.
Not trying to thread jack but I have one for you TShadow.
What was the name of the first production Bruce Lee was in?
2. Ray McCallum
3. Kyung Ken Min
Golden Gate Girl he was a baby and carried onto the stage
1. A Korean "pressure point" roundhouse kick to the neck
2. What is Chao- an
3. E-Dan is what
3. im assuming its a dan grading but not certain which one
I don't know any of the answers. But I'm really curious as to what E-Dan is.
On a side note - I hate getting kicked in the neck.
E-Dan sounds like someone who got a black belt off the internet
1. Chun Jook
2. a Chinese philosophy of subduing one's opponents
3. Korean word for jumping
1. Ashi-gatana is what
2. 1968 Black Belt Instructor of the year
3. Traditional Burmese Boxing
wow missed yesterday because I was so busy until night and no answers maybe I'll leave this up till tomorrow
Sometimes you scare me. I couldn't find this thread....and not two minutes ago I wrote a note to the powers that be about it. Then POOF....there it is!
How you do dat, bro?123
Separate names with a comma.