An Aikidoka's controversial journey into MMA: Is it helpful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Right. If trouble seems to follow you, it might be you.

The UFC is a Joke. Stop pretending its the example of a real warrior and the ultimate expression of being anything but guy in tight underwear trying to punch someone in the face as much as he can until his brain separates from his skull and makes him forget how to dress himself for the rest of his life

Its not even on the same page as most Martial Arts. Its creating rules where the winner is free to punch people in the face a bazillion times or teabag him into submission and nothing more
Bloody hell I haven't said a thing about the UFC to you. You don't like it good for you some people do that's that and I'm willing to bet ANY Mma fighter would kick your *** easily

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
27ca3eb543e02ddf076e15d19d1498c4.gif
It's that time again. Kids are going back to school so need an outlet for their boring lives so coming on here pretending to be experts....well he'll be banned in a few days anyway

Feitianwu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This is just factually incorrect. Aikido was invented by morihei ueshiba, and not for the purpose of sport. It came from daito ryu, which may or may not be a samurai art, so if your argument is that daito ryu has proven effectiveness, that's one thing. But no one is arguing about that, since aikido is a different art, and was not made purely for sport.
So, may or may not be . Based on your quick Wikipedia research project

And that's entirely enough for you to run your mouth about it being made up recently.

You're not even on the same page as having anything remotely accurate or interesting to say, Wikipedia boy

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score

And that's entirely enough for you to run your mouth about it being made up recently.

You're not even on the same page as having anything remotely accurate or interesting to say, Wikipedia boy
Nice insult what're you 12?....actually no I think a 12 year wouldn't come out with such a lame insult....well I have a feeling you won't be here long with your attitude

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

So many assumptions. That wasnt wikipedia. I have books at my house by ueshiba, which do not in any way suggest he was interested in sport fighting. And it's fairly common knowledge it came from daito ryu. I wrote may or may not be from samurai because i genuinely don't know. But im not running my mouth, it's a straight up fact that ueshiba started aikido, and unless he went back in time that means it started in the 1900s

Feitianwu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Neither are you buddy you're just some guy trying to talk tough online. In my experience the people who have to talk the most like this are the weakest
I'm simply stating you're not a badass, regardless of how far you get in the UFC.

There are no badasses in ancient warrior culture. That's your little internet fanboy culture. You live in tv land. Let's just leave it at that, Fanboy.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Indeed

Sport

Not Martial Arts, it should really just be called sport fighting
It's funny you've come on here and immediately started talking trash but haven't said anything about your own experience or training....funny that isn't it

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice insult what're you 12?....actually no I think a 12 year wouldn't come out with such a lame insult....well I have a feeling you won't be here long with your attitude
I think your bet about him not being happy about school starting soon is right

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed

Sport

Not Martial Arts, it should really just be called sport fighting
So you really should be making fun of the Canadian for being Greek then, not for being american? It sounds like you're agreeing with that but i can't tell

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm simply stating you're not a badass, regardless of how far you get in the UFC.

There are no badasses in ancient warrior culture. That's your little internet fanboy culture. You live in tv land. Let's just leave it at that, Fanboy.
Wtf....what drugs have you been taking....you don't know me at all I haven't said a word to you before a few minutes ago....and frankly I don't want to know you from what I've read of you. I don't watch a lot of TV because I spend most of my spare time training...maybe you should try it sometime

Feitianwu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
So many assumptions. That wasnt wikipedia. I have books at my house by ueshiba, which do not in any way suggest he was interested in sport fighting. And it's fairly common knowledge it came from daito ryu. I wrote may or may not be from samurai because i genuinely don't know. But im not running my mouth, it's a straight up fact that ueshiba started aikido, and unless he went back in time that means it started in the 1900s
You genuinely don't know.

Martial arts don't get made up. They evolve. You're simply giving the credit where he wants credit given. Kudos to you for all your efforts. You have a black belt in pandering

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You genuinely don't know.

Martial arts don't get made up. They evolve. You're simply giving the credit where he wants credit given. Kudos to you for all your efforts. You have a black belt in pandering
Yes they evolve. And new arts are formed from that evolution. In the sane way im not a primate even though i evolved from them. And insulting me isn't making fun of a gorilla.

Feitianwu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Wtf....what drugs have you been taking....you don't know me at all I haven't said a word to you before a few minutes ago....and frankly I don't want to know you from what I've read of you. I don't watch a lot of TV because I spend most of my spare time training...maybe you should try it sometime

You're implying that because I don't know you you might be a badass I'm telling you that you are not.

Period.

Stop trying to look like you are you're just looking more like a troll now

Feitianwu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yes they evolve. And new arts are formed from that evolution. In the sane way im not a primate even though i evolved from them. And insulting me isn't making fun of a gorilla.
That's your own fantasy world buddy.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're implying that because I don't know you you might be a badass I'm telling you that you are not.

Period.

You're implying that he thinks he's a bad *** without knowing him. You also implied martial d was american, and that i train sportfighting (ignoring my username), and use wikipedia (which i didn't but somehow would have been an issue if i did?). You may want to slow down on your accusations until you have some sort of evidence or logic behind then

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score

Period.

HAHAHAHAHAHA thanks buddy you've really made me laugh this morning.

There's only one person here looking like a troll and it isn't me and I know I'm not a badass I'm not trying to be. You on the other hand seem so desperate to act tough it makes you look very weak which I guarantee I'm not the only one to think this

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
You're implying that he thinks he's a bad *** without knowing him. You also implied martial d was american, and that i train sportfighting (ignoring my username), and use wikipedia (which i didn't but somehow would have been an issue if i did?). You may want to slow down on your accusations until you have some sort of evidence or logic behind then
Nah he's right I'm a secret ninja sent by the CIA to investigate illegal martial arts by these evil sport fighters,...they found me in an underground fight club beating up 10 guys at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions