American Kenpo Sucessors...

OP
R

Rob_Broad

For a borad of directors to help take kenpo in the direction needed I would have to agree about Huk Planas. Plus I would add Frrank Trejo, Paul Mills, Lee Wedlake, Brian Duffy, and that would be all we need. The odd number guarantees no ties on voting.

OP
G

GouRonin

A council was already tried and failed.
Sadly.
:(

OP
R

Rob_Broad

I nominate Gou to lead us. With his iron hand he can mold us into fine Kenpoists.

OP
G

GouRonin

Dude, you shouldn't drink and surf the net.

I'm an idiot. We all know that.

:asian:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

But I am the one with the nickname Bonehead!!!:cheers:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by GouRonin

Touche...
:eek:

I hope you only meant it as Touche and that you did not forget the D at the end of the word. It has happened a in your neck of the woods before.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Thats it use the whole guilt thing, having you been getting lessons from my wife on how to make people feel guilty to get what you want.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

And when was that posted? Hmmm long before you joined us here and before your recent promotion. The reason I put the names I did was so there would only be squabbling 50% of the time not 90% of the time.

OP
K

Kirk

I think they should fight for it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Kirk

I think they should fight for it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

That would be interesting to see. But only if egos couldn't be used as weapons.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Egos...... whats that?
:shrug:
:idunno:

I was not implying that you had an ego, but I have seen some in my days in American Kenpo.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I know what you mean. There are some out there that won't even take the time to talk on a board because that would be below them. I like working in the trenches with the recruits!

Dave Simmons

Green Belt
Reaction score
Early in my Kenpo training I was told to spread the Kenpo word. That's what I have done for a long time.

Dave Simmons:D

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

I know what you mean. There are some out there that won't even take the time to talk on a board because that would be below them. I like working in the trenches with the recruits!

Then, there are some, who just can't get logged into this recalcitrant forum!:soapbox:

Seriously though, if there were ever a "successful" attempt at a Senior Council, I couldn't imagine one without the Saintly Goldendragon on it!:D