October Kenpo Camp

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
October 26th-28th, AMERICAN KARATE STUDIO Presents the: 8th Annual Fall Fling Karate Camp 2001. Huk Planas 9th, Frank Trejo 9th, Lee Wedlake 8th, Sean Kelley 6th, Zack Whitson 5th, Carl Meeks, and Special Guest Ed Parker, Jr. Camp Fee Including Banquet $109.00 before October 15th or $129.00 up to the day of the event. To Register for Camp: CALL: 215-361-CHOP (2467)

The Renegade:D

G

GouRonin

Well, it looks as if I will be going to this camp after all as I have been A)threatened with bodily harm if I don't, and B)They got to my wife and convinced her we should go.:eek:

Just recently I was at Richard "Huk" Planas Kenpo seminar in my hometown of London Ontario. What a great seminar as we realy tore techniques apart and looked at why they worked.

Huk was still advocating for us to slow down and be more effective rather than the speed demons most Kenpoists like to be.

On top of that we did some filipino knife stuff as well as some stick work for disarms.

A great seminar all around and should anyone want to come next year please let me know and I will try and make arrangements so that we can get together before/after the seminar.

B

brianhunter

well wife, kids, and work permitting I will be there. I have never been to Mr. Duffy's camp but I know it is usually very well done

K

Kirk

Mr. "Huk" Planas will be holding a seminar, on April 26th and 27th
in San Antonio, TX. It'd be pretty cool to be able to meet some
from here. If you need the details, email me (
[email protected] ) or PM me on here.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Yes, I will

:asian:

Do I still have to bring twinkies again for my "Tribute to the "Golden One?"?:confused:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

very funny......

Well, only if you want to earn favor with the Goldend One!

:asian:

Consider it done! Oh man, I forgot, the MASTA will be there also. More expense money for you guys! :(

Latest Discussions