Am I wrong here?

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by D.Cobb
Here in Australia, to go on a date with someone is a good thing, as it is there in the US.
But to 'DATE' someone is not a good thing....
How can I put this politely?
To be dated is to be struck(the weapon is no important), in the, um, you know, um, the butt hole!
Isn't it funny how translations change across a bit of water....
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
--Dave
:rofl:

That's not much different then here in the states....being "dated,"....isn't that what happends if the date goes well? :p :rofl:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't be encouraging, but good point.......:D

See, that's what I was talking about, Infight. Most Females martial artists (and should never be under-estimated, for that matter) are not going to like what you said.

OP
J

Jill666

Well let me say I won't apologise for what I said, since I meant it. But I do acknowlege that the spirit in which I said it wasn't very nice. (BTW, that was the edited version. Guess I need a better censor).

I know being female I'm smaller, weaker and less intimidating than just about any man. But if you bump into me in the dojo, you will damn well come away respecting me. Fact.

D. Cobb- isn't it you Aussies who call sex "rooting"? There's some seriously weird terminology going on down there IMHFO

:p

OP
C

chufeng

Jill666,

I would like everyone here to know that I trained with a woman back in the 1980s who was extremely dangerous...
Anyone who took it "easy" on her regretted that decision...because she hit like a freakin' freight train...

Once she got pissed and kicked a reinforced STEEL door jam...bent it...door didn't work right after that...

I saw a woman in China-town, Honolulu, Hawaii who everyone gave plenty of room to...(she was crazy...but that's not the point)...she would walk around China-town tossing ice cubes up in the air and literally shattering them with a single finger strike... very scary...

No, I don't doubt the potential lethality of any person, regardless of sex...to do so is egotistical and stupid.

Better to judge someone on their capabilities...and you can't do that until you've spent some time with them in the ring, on the mat, or in the street.

Good training,
:asian:
chufeng

OP
S

SRyuFighter

Originally posted by chufeng
Jill666,

No, I don't doubt the potential lethality of any person, regardless of sex...to do so is egotistical and stupid.

Better to judge someone on their capabilities...and you can't do that until you've spent some time with them in the ring, on the mat, or in the street.

Good training,
:asian:
chufeng
[/QUO
I agree.

OP
I

Infight

LOL, hey SRyuFighter, dont get upset, i was just pissing you off, i know that it happens, lucky you who dated her, i just found it a funny thread.
Hey Jill666, ill live a long time, i just understimate Kenpo fighter a Kung Fu similars, all the others i respect. When some of these arts prove something, ill respect them.

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jill666
D. Cobb- isn't it you Aussies who call sex "rooting"? There's some seriously weird terminology going on down there IMHFO

:p

Yes, maam we do call it rooting(this would be a good spot for a smiley with an embarrassed smile)

As to weird terminology, you guys don't know the half of it. As I said in a post on another thread, we Australians have our own version of the English language. We pronounce it Strine, which if said with the Aussie nasal twang, is our way of saying Australian.

Oh and by the way, I don't need to meet you in the dojo to respect you..... I already do!
--Dave:asian:

OP
K

Kingston

lol not sure if anyone is gunna get to this post, all hidden back on the 8'th page.

Anyway this thread kind of intresting thought id add my two cents.

alot of people keep throwing the word injured around....did she get injured? didn't sound like it, just got a hard hit. so what? napalm not being to bright thinks you should have run over to comfort her or see how shes doing.......i would have waited for her to get up, see if shes ok, then i would keep going.

First of all its her fault she got hit not yours....your not a plastic punchin bag your suposed to hit back.

second i find it kind of wierd that even though, as you described it, she was going at it pretty hard (or reasonably hard) she couldn't manage to hurt you (i could be mistaken) and was your knee the first hit in the "match"?

that seems kind of strange to me a BB being so easily defeated?(im kind of being sarcastic there lol)

anyway she should be thanking you for hitting her, you should do it more often, and from my impression you should hit her harder. shes a BB for gods sake! She has something like 10 years experience (if my memory serves me) WHY CANT SHE TAKE A HIT? (im sure she can.....probaly was a lucky or un-lucky hit however you want to look at it)

was she crying? or was it just a natural reflex from the hit? for me there's a difference, one is reasonable the other, for her level and experience is not.

sorry to say this, but you made the place you train at seem like a Pu@@y factory, where after 10 years of training you dance around feeling bad if you make any hard contact, and stop immediatly if someone shows signs of accualy feeling one ounce of pain from a strike. (perhaps i could have just said it doesn't seem like you train for reality) I meen after 10 years how much more intence should it get?

good job getting the girl, you must be a smooth guy. i hope it all works out well.

didn't mean to be to harsh, Its possible im missinturpreting what your saying. You seem like a good guy, who cares about his training partners.

thanks.

OP
S

SRyuFighter

Well dude like I said I just got her good. And that was the first hit of the match that wasnt blocked or partially blocked. I am 6'3 she is 5'1 so there weren't too many blows to the face from her to me. And I'm in pretty good shape. I just got her one. The place where i train is not a pansy factory (using a nice word there). There are many tough fighters. I simply got a good hit. It's not like I've never put on gloves before either.

OP
M

Mormegil

Originally posted by Aegis
Yeah...

I think it'd be funny if she'd kicked his *** and made him cry.... :D

Seriously, have fun with this one. I have yet to pull someone who does martial arts. Possibly because I fear their left hooks....

That post reminds me of a great song, called "You've got a Shaolin Kung-Fu Death Grip On My Soul" by Lee Press-on and the Nails. It's a really fun Rockabilly tune. You can probably find it on Kazaa, or at your local record store (album is called "El Bando en Fuego"

Here's a few snips of the lyrics

You've got a mean right hook, and mamma it's knockin' me out
And your perfect form is makin' me scream and shout!

You got a Shaolin Kung-Fu death grip on my soul!
Well I can't break free and my struggles are taken their toll
I thought I was a champion, but here's a fight I just don't wanna win
You got a Shaolin Kung-Fu death grip on my soul!

Latest Discussions