All Hail the King of the Locker Room

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KatGurl
knuddel.gif
grinser.gif

KatGurl, you can't go wrong by listening to Tess.

K

KatGurl

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
KatGurl, you can't go wrong by listening to Tess.

She's a Queen. Queens are never wrong. KenpoTess=Queen Of Pain
handsup.gif

R

RCastillo

Now you've got it.:asian:

Wait a minute here, I coined the titile for Ms. Tess, so I claim rights on it, as I'm her agent!:mad:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Wait a minute here, I coined the titile for Ms. Tess, so I claim rights on it, as I'm her agent!:mad:

That's fine and all but you can take that up with Seig and I hope that I'm there to see it.:rofl:

R

RCastillo

That's fine and all but you can take that up with Seig and I hope that I'm there to see it.:rofl:

I'm contemplating retirement, you guys are too tough for me.:(

M

Master of Blades

*Sigh* Do I have to do everything myself? First I have to take over the Darkside, and now the Darkside wont even fight the Not so Dark side anymore....Well if Castillo is giving up then I must go back to my Castle and hide until I come up with a plan to eat you all.....:ticked:

K

KatGurl

Originally posted by Master of Blades
*Sigh* Do I have to do everything myself? First I have to take over the Darkside, and now the Darkside wont even fight the Not so Dark side anymore....Well if Castillo is giving up then I must go back to my Castle and hide until I come up with a plan to eat you all.....:ticked:

I'm back. MUWAHAHA!!! I was sucked into another site.... but the effect wore off of me. When did Castillo give up?!?!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
I'm stepping aside...................:(

Whichever you prefer. Don't get in the way or you will be conquered as well.:asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades

:rofl: :rofl:
Wait until Seig see's this.:rofl:

That was funny.:D :rofl: (walking away, laughing)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KatGurl
.... When did Castillo give up?!?!

Apparently yesterday. He has had enough and has finally realised we are the stronger bunch.:asian:

Latest Discussions