Ads

OP
JR 137

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I get that one too, hate to tell you but they are telling us we are too old for 20 something tinder hookups and we should be focused on middle age to elderly women.
Iā€™m only 41. I figure 30-35+.

Edit: Wait a minute... Iā€™m 20 years old, so now they should start with Date Sexy College Girls ads if this tracking stuff works right :)

taistrong

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm the only one not getting ads? Do you guys have the ad blocker on or not?

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm getting midget nude mud wrestling ads. So yeah, it is related to search history :(

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm getting midget nude mud wrestling ads. So yeah, it is related to search history :(
yes but is that oompa loompa midget nude wrestling or regular female midget nude mud wrestling? i would kinda like to know what we are dealing with here.

OP
JR 137

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Why canā€™t I rate this funny and informative at the same time? I rated it funny, but I think informative is more appropriate. Changing my rating right now...

OP
JR 137

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thinking about it more, I think it has to do with the ā€œUncomfortableā€ thread. I didnā€™t notice the ads until I started reading and posting to that thread.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thinking about it more, I think it has to do with the ā€œUncomfortableā€ thread. I didnā€™t notice the ads until I started reading and posting to that thread.

I've had the same mix of ads since I was lurking pre-joining.

And this is the only place I get them...

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
All my ads are for good wholesome sites.....Saintly Living site, Philanthropy Club site, People Who Help Poor Kids Site etc...

I don't know what you miscreants are doing to get the ads you get. :D

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This.

I get (badly) targeted ads here and other places - usually related to stuff I've either recently bought or researched.

There's ads related to site content too, whether I've got 'history' or not.

This is the only place I get all the dating ads...
For me, mostly related to sites I've actually visited. I looked at some duffel bags and briefcases on ebags.com and I'd get to see those bags for several days on here.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suddenly, I'm getting Best Buy ads for an HP computer similar to the Dell I'm using. Are those dating ads for my PC???

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And now, suddenly, two ads that can't be related to search history: Excel training from Fred Pryor (I teach those classes) and Line2 (I actually have a Line2 account for my business number). These ads know WAY too much about me.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yes but is that oompa loompa midget nude wrestling or regular female midget nude mud wrestling? i would kinda like to know what we are dealing with here.
No oompa loompa nude midget wrestling for me. Whatdya think I'm kinky or something? ;):D

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
No oompa loompa nude midget wrestling for me. Whatdya think I'm kinky or something? ;):D

Well, I just Sent in my renewal for Kinks of the World Unite Online, and the membership list they sent me has you as a charter member. How do you explain that? :p :)

Reactions: pdg

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I just Sent in my renewal for Kinks of the World Unite Online, and the membership list they sent me has you as a charter member. How do you explain that? :p :)
Charter member? Hell, I'm the Poster Boy. A little recognition please??:bawling:

Reactions: pdg

Latest Discussions