Ads

OP
JR 137

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Now I’m getting the Fitness Dating ads.

I guess because I talked about wearing a Speedo during training in another thread, my tracking stuff thinks I’m an in-shape Adonis. I must be to wear a Speedo during karate, right?

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Now I’m getting the Fitness Dating ads.

I guess because I talked about wearing a Speedo during training in another thread, my tracking stuff thinks I’m an in-shape Adonis. I must be to wear a Speedo during karate, right?

The 'fitness singles' are quite possibly my favourite ones.

Better than the transexual fantasy cartoons at least...

OP
JR 137

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Now I’m getting “Men Can Come To Planned Parenthood.”

I guess it’s all the “dating” lately. So many ways I can go with this one, not enough space.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I’m getting “Men Can Come To Planned Parenthood.”

I guess it’s all the “dating” lately. So many ways I can go with this one, not enough space.
I'm confused. Is that a dating suggestion?

OP
JR 137

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm confused. Is that a dating suggestion?
I was thinking more along the lines of free STD treatment and dealing with getting women pregnant. But if you want to meet men at Planned Parenthood, who am I to judge? :)

Last edited:
OP
JR 137

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I’m also more frequently getting a Kelly Kapowski kinda looking single mom in the ads. At least she’s a somewhat refreshing change from the norm. The others so far aren’t my type. The new single mom is closer; I guess the tracking is slowing learning.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of free STD treatment and dealing with getting women pregnant. But if you want to meet men at Planned Parenthood, who am I to judge? :)
What's next? Diamond ring add? Baby product adds?

JR, if you keep this up your gonna end up on the Maury show and praying he says "you are not the father"
tc0b8768fc33a_5FqCQBx.gif

OP
JR 137

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What's next? Diamond ring add? Baby product adds?

JR, if you keep this up your gonna end up on the Maury show and praying he says "you are not the father"
tc0b8768fc33a_5FqCQBx.gif
I love that show. It never gets old. Maury and Seinfeld are two shows that I’ve watched for years and they’re just as great now as they’ve been since day one.

Edit: every now and then Maury does something other than lie detectors and paternity. Those episodes suck. I don’t want makeovers or teens gone bad. Just give me lie detectors and DNA.

Latest Discussions