omg! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?
please tell me there arent many more levels than 5. this is gonna kill me lol

great time killing link thank you

OP
E

Ella

<B>Banned User - Multiple Accounts / Previously Ba
Reaction score
I just did level 14... it took 35 minutes...

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Working on 9. But I have to wonder is it really "logic" that is at play here or pattern recognition? It seems like Im playing on "feel" rather than thought.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Working on 9. But I have to wonder is it really "logic" that is at play here or pattern recognition? It seems like Im playing on "feel" rather than thought.

There is an algorithm that talks about the number of vertices and edges and how to optimize to avoid crossing or to minimize crossing in some casses, nased upon the set up.

I actually used it right after college to "make Pretty" a high level description document at a company I worked for.

But for relatively small numbers it is much easier to just move and see what happens and then pattern recognize. In the end one "learns" the rules by feel of how to move the nodes to optimze your score with less movement.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think I am going to call it a night....

11 levels completed in 20:16 minutes and reaching a score of 1467.....whatever that means.

I really like the way this "puzzle" works... it is fun and "makes sense" to me in a way I cannot explain. I'd like to do more, but it is after midnight my time and I am not sure how I can pause it to take up again from where I was. Next time I have a chuck of free time, I'll tackle this again and see how far I can go.

- Ceicei

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
At level 20 theres just to many nodes stacked on top of each other and not enough screen room to sort them out.

Latest Discussions