A few days ago in Kenpo Land...

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
...a Kenpo Brother commented on how he saw my "light kenpo workout" on youtube. He said "I remember you being a lot thinner and with more hair a few years ago." So I looked at some old stuff and had a few laughs at my own expense. Here are some old clips before "the bulking and the balding" as my brother put it (at the time I was around 138lbs, I'm currently around 180lbs). Brother this is for you!....Jerk
wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL-ku77w2QI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU373jEGg3U

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got to love the way modern technology makes it easier to see how much you've changed over the years. You got some nice clips there.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I agree, the clips are very well done, especially the one about Crossing Talon. I liked how it was broken down and clearly shown from different views. Having clips done that way would evidently provide for a good reference in reviewing them.

- Ceicei

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
I really don't mean this in a bad way, but your instructor looks like the guy who played Jerry Seinfeld's dad in the "Seinfeld" tv show.

AoG

OP
Kenpojujitsu3

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I really don't mean this in a bad way, but your instructor looks like the guy who played Jerry Seinfeld's dad in the "Seinfeld" tv show.

AoG

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amylong

White Belt
Reaction score
Got to love the way modern technology makes it easier to see how much you've changed over the years. You got some nice clips there.

It's kinda weird how the old technology has a way of making people look thinner and younger. I think it has something to do with the lenses back then or something. :)

--Amy

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terrific clips---really good explanation of the techniques in the first one (my heart went out to you, though---no one needs to be armlocked, taken down and then hit with elbow and knee strikes that many times in a minute and a half...)

donald

Black Belt
Reaction score
Regarding Mr.Wheeler's demos on the clip, WOW... Does he hold dan ranking in judo/jujutsu? Also regarding Amy's comments about the camera technology. All I can say is, I think you may have something there,L.O.L..

OP
Kenpojujitsu3

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Regarding Mr.Wheeler's demos on the clip, WOW... Does he hold dan ranking in judo/jujutsu? Also regarding Amy's comments about the camera technology. All I can say is, I think you may have something there,L.O.L..

To my knowledge, yes in Judo.