7 days and counting -- 2nd dan test.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
In the final week of preparations for my 2nd dan test. I'm pretty confident that I have my stuff otgether and am now at that stage where I just want to get the test over and done with.

It's going to be a looooong week.

Peace,
Erik

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:partyon:

(don't mess up your foot again)

:partyon:

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You'll do great! Try to not to over-think it over the next week- impossible I know!

OP
B

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm fired up and ready to go. My daughter will be testing for 1st poom at the same time, and my Son is my training partner....so this will be really special.

I'm fired up. Just gotta stay healthy. Stopping the wieght training for this week and just keeping up some moderate cardio work. Do maybe one more test review Monday.

Good to go.

Thanks for the well wishes. Hopefully, someody will get some not embarrassing pics or video for me to post,.

Peace,
Erik

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good luck. You'll be fine, Just use the force
icon7.gif

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Erick all the luck and best wishes to you from the Gulf of Mexico. I hope soon be doing my second degree black belt too, howevere I have to prepare myself for it you know alot of cardio workout, lose some bacon, gaining stamina and perfection my poomsae. Soon my friend, soon.

Manny

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Erik you will be fine, just relax and kick the **** out of everybody.

OP
B

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

I'm working on relaxing, though I admit the enormity of this test hit me a bit this morning. I've got a vusy (i.e. stressful) day at work today....but I took off tomorrow. We've put the foster kids in respite care thus reducing the chances of emergency issues tomorrow. My boards are cut, my uniform is pressed and ready....only thing left is to do it.

The great thing is after this test...I never have to do another pushup on a test nor do I have to write another essay or memorize foreign languages. Everything after this'll be just straight techqniue and lots more creation stuff. :)

Peace,
Erik

Latest Discussions