40 Year Old Virgin

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I saw this movie last night. As a former nerd who never had much success with women (thank God those days are over and my wife is HOT :supcool: ) I thought this was one if the funniest movies I have EVER seen. OMG we were in stictches the entire time. The "You know how I know you're gay..." scene will be a classic! Or the chest waxing oh no!!

-D

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The chest-waxing was apparently done for real, according to the extra features on the DVD. Also, the full "You know how I know you're gay?" scene is much longer. IMO, a lot of the funnier stuff was left out of that scene.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well I must be the most un-funniest human on the planet because when I watched it I got disgusted at the fact that I hadn't cracked even a ghost of a smile part way through the film. I got up and walked out after the drunk girl threw up on him.

Wasn't funny at all to me.... :idunno: maybe I broke my funny bone.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Kreth said:
The chest-waxing was apparently done for real, according to the extra features on the DVD. Also, the full "You know how I know you're gay?" scene is much longer. IMO, a lot of the funnier stuff was left out of that scene.

OMG!!!!!

My wife and I watched this movie and we were both piling on each other to stop each other from laughing so loud. We didn't want to wake the kids!

Sometimes, when you see a really funny movie, certain phrases pop out and get repeated. Phrases from the chest waxing scene are particularly funny...

"Kelly Clarkson!"
"Como Se Yama!"
"SuckaMuthaF***a!"

And the "you know how I know your gay?" scene almost killed us both. The best part was...

"You know how I know your gay?"

"How?"

"You listen to Coldplay."

Both my wife and I have a mutual friend who is bisexual and she is a HUGE Coldplay fan...:rofl:

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There's an exchange in the extended version of the scene that had me about falling off the couch, I was laughing so hard. The deadpan delivery had a lot to do with it, as they jam away on their game controllers...

"You know how I know you're gay?"
"No, how?"
"You waxed your anus"

"You know how I know you're gay?"
"How do you know?"
"You waxed my anus"

OP
DavidCC

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
Well I must be the most un-funniest human on the planet because when I watched it I got disgusted at the fact that I hadn't cracked even a ghost of a smile part way through the film. I got up and walked out after the drunk girl threw up on him.

Wasn't funny at all to me.... :idunno: maybe I broke my funny bone.

Yeah I am sure something is wrong with you.

Out of morbid curiosity, what is the funniest movie you have seen, MA-Caver? I am going to guess that you will say "Smokey and the Bandit Part 2" :p

the extra scenes were great- the rooftop confessions had me snorting soda out my nose LOL

Latest Discussions