Best Things In Life Game

A shower after sticky hours in the studio

Flatlander said:
Even better, having a beer with Rich Parsons. Though I haven't done this yet, it is the thing to which I aspire...

A nice Canadian or an American Micro would be nice. :D

***** Post 9992 *****

Sam said:
A shower after sticky hours in the studio

Sam is starting to pile up her own quotes for the future.

***** Post 9993 *****

you used the pronoun "her"!

I'm touched, I'm honored, I'm overjoyed!!!

Blindside said:
Yarghh! Not Conan! See above. :D

the ghenghis khan quote is similar...

"Man's highest joy is in victory: to conquer one's enemies, to pursue them, to deprive them of their possessions, to make their beloved weep, to ride on their horses, and to embrace their wives and daughters."

and yeah, the scene is obviously derivative of this quote. but it was conan who responded "crush your enemies..." to the question "what is best in life?"

bushidomartialarts said:
the ghenghis khan quote is similar...

"Man's highest joy is in victory: to conquer one's enemies, to pursue them, to deprive them of their possessions, to make their beloved weep, to ride on their horses, and to embrace their wives and daughters."

and yeah, the scene is obviously derivative of this quote. but it was conan who responded "crush your enemies..." to the question "what is best in life?"

See? I was right. :)

I love that movie.

T'was Conan that said that quote and obviously quoting Khan.

What are some of the best things in life?

Seeing new friends make 10,000 POSTS! WHOOT! Atta boy Luther!

Making even more new friends on MT! :wavey:

A solid, uninterrupted sleep! Especially, for those of us who work the 3rd shift, and have to try and sleep in the day time. At least, that's all I can think of right now, as my shift is near an end (thankfully!).

You guys stole my answer :p LOL

Summer time. Sitting by the fire on a clear summer night, drinking a cold one, dog at the feet and loved one next you chatting about nothing really important (I like camping :) ). BBQ, the beach, going on a friend's boat for the day, ect.

Sleep

Calling my mom

Snowboarding (the only thing that gets me out of the house in winter).

Cooking

Listening to a good tune REALLY LOUD

Acting like a big kid hehehehehe

Hand Sword said:
A solid, uninterrupted sleep! Especially, for those of us who work the 3rd shift, and have to try and sleep in the day time. At least, that's all I can think of right now, as my shift is near an end (thankfully!).

3rd shift .... been there done that ... EEEKKKK. I feel your pain.

Small Miracles, like when your autistic child who hasnt spoken in 3 years, turns to you looks you straight in the eye and "sings" twinkle twinkle little star.

That's great! Hopefully, more to come.
icon14.gif

Hes 20 now and doing fine, this was when he was 4, but it still remains a wonderful moment.

having been forgiven when you especially need a friend

Latest Discussions

Back