14maunaloa

14maunaloa

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all you martial artists out there.
I just want to know if any of you know my late sensi Ronald Moku Alo or the contact Information for his wife also a martial artist Julie Alo-Cromwell.
I lost contact with them in the 1980s.
I just want to say hello and try to hook-up with the guys I used to train with.
If any of you know, please feel free to reply to this post.
I say I use to train, but because I am disabled now all I can do is cherish my memories of how hard I use to train and appreciate all the masters and
most of all the late Great Grand Master and Professor William K.S.Chow whom I had the priviledge to train with one on one for 4 years of my life which I consider a very important point in my previous martial life.
Thanks for checking out my post and I hope someone can reply to my request.

Good evening and welcome to MT! I personally do not know any of the above mentioned people you are looking for, but I wish you luck in your search.

Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

I'm sorry I don't have any information for you - you might try the search feature, 3rd from the right in the blue bar. Good luck!

Hello and welcome to MartialTalk. I do not have any information for you either, but must mention that it must have been a tremendous honor to have worked directly with Professor William K.S.Chow ... what memories you must have!!

Greetings and Welcome to MT..Looking forward to your input...

Latest Discussions

Back