10 staight days over an 100

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Damm it is too hot to go outside you step out and you need another shower. Iceland would be great right now.
Terry

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We've been having 100+ days here although not straight 10 days, it varies. But it's a dry heat at this altitude, more bearable I guess. :idunno:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We've been having the same - it's "cooled down" to forecast high of 89, which is at least seasonal. Not having AC, and not being able to cool the house because it's been over 70 at night (instead of high 50s, low 60s), I've been living in the basement... which is also starting to warm up, due to the exhaust fan in the attic.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
89 that is our lows I can come over Please
Terry

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm headin' to Vegas tomorrow and you say that like it's a bad thing. :lol2:

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dude, we had a huge storm. Go to yahoo.com and see how St. Louis is in a state of emergency. It is ridiculous. Sweltering heat, no power. Having the no power in my home is the absolute worst.

I sent my wife and dog down south to Cape Girardeau to stay with her mom until the weekend is over. They are projecting that there will be no power until the weekend at least.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not 10 straight days but we've been having very hot weather with some major storms too. I'm not complaining though. I love the summer. I love hot weather. When winter rolls around and we have snow piled up everywhere and temps in the minus range...then you're going to hear me howl. :D

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My wife is down there working and she said its been 107 degrees the past couple of days..How do you stand it???

Latest Discussions