Your wing chun sucks if you can't do this...

NOOOO thats the funniest thing I have seen since charlie chaplin...that was great :uhyeah:

.........and that dancing move over MJ you have some serious competition

Well then I guess my Wing Chun would not suck then, I can jump backwards like those guys.

Oh wait... were you talking about the other guy?

those two looked liked they were dropped of by a little yellow bus and forgot to bring their helmets with them

I don't post very often.. but...

Haa haa haaa haa haa haa haaa haaa haaa haa haaa haa.....

....Haah aaah aaaaaaaah haaa haa haaa

Let me guess, filmed at the Chinese school of over-acting. Class led by William Shatner.

LMAO! Yeah, that's some serious chi. :rolleyes:

I agree, MJ, time to hand over the glove.

im new to a lot of this, but that was soooo dumb , im guessing there are people out there that believe that was real?

im new to a lot of this, but that was soooo dumb , im guessing there are people out there that believe that was real?

I suppose there are... people want to believe the fantastic, in the same way we like watching those old martial arts movies w/ people jumping over buildings, fighting after being stabbed 20+ times and fighting after bleeding about 40 gallons of blood...

I suppose there are... people want to believe the fantastic, in the same way we like watching those old martial arts movies w/ people jumping over buildings, fighting after being stabbed 20+ times and fighting after bleeding about 40 gallons of blood...

wait u mean the movies arent real?

Wow! His chi is so powerful it knocked me out of my chair watching it through the internet! ;)

Totally scared me! :p

That...was..hilarious

What were those guys doing? Are they serious? toooo funny

BTW my wing chun must really suck lmao

Yep, have to agree, my Wing Chun must bite as well. Then again with a bit of coaching (I figure about 30 seconds) my sons could hop around like that and then I could be a Chi Master as well.

Latest Discussions

Back