You know what, life is good

Bill Sempf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
My son and I are on the couch watching a movie (too windy to go outside!), sore but happy from last night's class, have a Hendrick's gin at my elbow, and a number of worthwhile projects for tomorrow.

Life is good.

I hope yours is too.

S

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I came home to two very happy puppies that were glad to see me, a husband who loves me and thinks I am wonderful and two daughters, who are sick, but still greet me needing a hug from their mom and telling me about their days.

Yup, life is good. Hope yours is too. :) :cheers:

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Spent all day with the 4 Ruffians and helped them pick out some flowers for Mom's flower bed. Boat is almost finished (one of them anyway) and fishing season for the whole Family is right around the corner now. Yeah, it doesn't get much better!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yeah, life is overall good. Living in one of the greatest caving areas of the country and making new friends and have a pretty, pretty lady giving me the eye at work. :idunno: who knows eh?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sitting on the couch with 4 of the 6 kitty cats..One in my lap, one on the arm of the couch the other stretched across the back..All purring..All good...

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I commuted 38 grueling Los Angeles freeway miles to come home from work today (1 1/2 hours). But that's ok, because I came home to a beautiful wife and 2 great kids. Dirt bike kicked over on the first kick. My boys are excited about their yellow belt test on friday. Just had a great workout with my best friend. Yeah, life is good. Now it's Heineken time.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm home from my weekly workout with my sahbum, winding down while I read the board so I can go to sleep... tired and sore as I am, it's always the best part of my week!

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Still buzzing from a good training session last night and some good conversation, I'm getting over my bug and feeling energetic again, my new phone is excellent and doesn't cut out when I try to ring someone, my foot's getting better and I'm going out for the day on Sunday with my daughter.

Life is good.

You know it's lovely reading all these things about what it making us happy, it's mostly the simple things and stuff we've put our own efforts into. It makes you realise what's important in life.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have my health, I have at least half my life still ahead of me, I have friends who love me no matter how much I screw up.

I have air in my lungs, sun on my back, earth beneath my feet.

Life is good.

MarkBarlow

Purple Belt
Reaction score
A few years ago, my wife and I relocated from a fairly large city where the commute to work was close to an hour to a quiet town on the Alabama Gulf Coast. We live near the water (my boat slip is about a 2 minute walk from home) and have made great new friends while staying in touch with our old ones. We're relatively healthy, still very much in love after 15 years of marriage and are surrounded by beauty and nature. When someone asks me how things are going, my response is, "just another day in paradise" and I'm completely serious. No matter what kind of day I'm having, I'm at the beach, I'm with someone I love and life is good. What's not to love?

Latest Discussions