WSL - King of talking hands

OzPaul

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello all,

I just purchased the documentary WSL - King of talking hands from Wing Chun Illustrated. Regardless of your lineage it is a decent documentary and definitely worth watching. I believe it is worth the purchase price ($29.99 USD i think).

I most enjoyed the short interviews with WSL students and the memories they have with their sifu.

Has anyone else watched it yet?

Also on the website is a documentary called, The Art of Wong Shun Leung: A Ving Tsun Journey. I downloaded this but haven't had the time to watch it yet.

Cheers

wckf92

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hello all,

I just purchased the documentary WSL - King of talking hands from Wing Chun Illustrated. Regardless of your lineage it is a decent documentary and definitely worth watching. I believe it is worth the purchase price ($29.99 USD i think).

I most enjoyed the short interviews with WSL students and the memories they have with their sifu.

Also on the website is a documentary called, The Art of Wong Shun Leung: A Ving Tsun Journey. I downloaded this but haven't had the time to watch it yet.

Cheers
Cool! Yeah been thinking of purchasing those. Good to hear some feedback. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

diego_guidone

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all,

Cheers

Yea have both movies myself, great movies. I thought it was very interesting about his idea of being a great coach and of preserving VT that way

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk