WMAA East Coast Fall Camp

Cebu West

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
World Modern Arnis Alliance East Coast Fall Camp
October 2nd & 3rd 2004
Philadelphia, PA.

The instructor for the camp will be Datu Tim Hartman, who was one of Professor Remy Presas' top students. Training at the camp will cover Modern Arnis techniques as taught by Professor Presas, and with all the refinements he implemented over the years.

This will be an excellent opportunity to make sure your Modern Arnis techniques are correct and up to date.

The two day event will include a catered lunch on Saturday, bottled water and snacks during breaks, and plenty of free parking.

On Friday evening October 1st, there will be a black belt test for qualified members of the WMAA, followed by a black belt only training session.

Camp Times: Saturday 11AM to 6PM * Sunday 11AM to 4PM

The cost for the camp will be $150.00 when pre-registered by September 25th, and $175.00 cash at the door. Saturday's lunch along with snacks and water are included in the camp fee.

For those attending from out of the Philadelphia area, there will be hotel information available upon request.

Contact & Information: Sal Todaro 610-543-2624 [email protected]

OP
Cebu West

Cebu West

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
This years camp will be located just 10 minutes from the Philadelphia International Airport in Folsom ,PA.
For those attending from out of town I have just blocked off some rooms at the Microtel Inn right across from the airport. Rooms are $75 per night for a double. They also have a free airport shuttle.
I will post more info as it becomes available.

SAL

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For those thinking about attending, Sal put on a hell of a great camp last year, and this year looks to be just as much fun.

:)

D

DanRyunAndrew

WOW! I'm glad I was FINALLY able to fix my laptop... and get back in!

I'll make sure to write down the training dates... last year was a blast!

Can we SUMO again? :supcool:

Regards,

Andy

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Y'all have a good time, and send in some detailed write ups. I'm missing this one due to a family wedding the same weekend.

(I'd rather be training....) :D

OP
Cebu West

Cebu West

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Another great camp with an excellent job done by Datu Hartman. We had a good mix of participants that ranged from novices to seasoned black belts.

The basic theme for the training was to cover encounters from opponents of different abilities, ranging from a person with no martial arts training to those with training other than the Filipino arts and then those that are trained as we are.

Following this theme we worked from basic blocking and countering to advanced stick sparring. The upper end stuff continued on to some Balintawak sets.
We started on Sunday with a blade defense set and moved on to advanced stick work.

We had an excellent catered lunch and a presentation to Datu Hartman of the
Presas Crystal.

Good training, good friends and good food. It doesn't get any better than that.

Sal

Latest Discussions